Chapter Nine

Destiny

I was in such deep thought as they walked off that I forgot Justin was still beside me.

"So are you going to tell me what's going on? Why did you have his phone?" Justin asked.

I sighed. "Your going to need to take a seat for this." I said dreading his reaction from what I'm about to say. As he take a seat I take a deep breath and proceed to tell him everything. He already knew about the party and that I got pregnant that night.

"So you know I didn't remember the guy from that night that much, well the guy is Rashad." I paused to watch his reaction. He looked confused so I continued.

"When you walked away with Candice we talked and I confirmed that he was indeed the guy from that night. When you walked up saw me giving him his phone it was because I put my number in it so we could keep in contact with each other about the babies. So, what are you thinking?"

He blew out a deep breath while running his hand down his face. "Man, this is crazy but that wasn't nothing but God. I mean what are the odds that my new friend turns out to be your baby daddy. This shit crazy man."

I just nod my head. It was indeed crazy. Everything happens for a reason. I just wonder how Rashad was going to break the news to Candice.

Rashad

We had been home for two hours now and I was still trying to figure out how to tell Candice about Destiny. We were sitting on the couch. Candice had her feet in my lap while I was massaging them. Well, I thought to myself, may as well get it over with. I picked up the remote and muted the TV.

"Candice, I have to tell you something. I don't know how you will take this just know that we weren't together when it happened."

Before I could get anything else out Candice jumped up damn near kicking me in my face. I didn't think a pregnant person could move so fast.

"You got a std? Oh hell nawl I better not have shit or I'm going to fuck you up Rashad!" Candice yelled and continued ranting about other things I could care less to hear about.

"No Candice, I don't have a std. I got somebody pregnant. I got Destiny pregnant. She is having my babies." I said looking down at the floor. I couldn't dare look her in the face.

Even though we weren't together when it happened, I still feel guilty. I finally looked up at her and I was surprised by what I saw. She had a smile on her face. All of a sudden she broke out into a fit of laughter and walked off into our bedroom. To say I was confused is an understatement.

Candice

I couldn't do anything but laugh. I guess karma is a bitch huh? Here I am starting to some what feel bad for cheating on Rashad but the whole time he was messing around too. Aint that a bitch. Oh well, I really can't be mad at him. I was the cause of our breakup and in all honesty I don't love him. I'm tired of putting on this charade so I'm just going to call it quits. When i first came in the room I texted Alex to come get me. I packed a small bag of things I wanted to take with me. I already had plenty of clothes at Alex's house. I got a text saying that he was outside. I gathered my things and exited the room.

"Candice where are you going? We need to talk about this. I just found out today at the party baby, please just talk to me." Rashad pleaded.

I sighed. "Look Rashad, this has nothing to do with you getting ol' girl pregnant. Honestly, I haven't been in love with you for awhile. Hell I really don't even know if this is your baby. I will call you when he is born. Bye." With that I walked out the house. He just stood there looking shock. What can I say, I always leave them speechless.

Authors' Note: Short chapter but I'm still doing this from my phone so yea. Comment and Vote 😊