Chapter 29

Sharese

I was kind of feeling bad for telling Trevor about Destiny cheating on him but she had crossed the line. She knew I was feeling Rashad but she decided to fuck him still. Maybe I went over board for telling Trevor but she was wrong! She crossed the friendship line. I can never see us being cool again unless she apologizes and swear to never see Rashad again. I mean when she's dropping off the kids is cool but other than that, no alone time is acceptable.

I was in my thoughts with a glass of wine in my hand, when my phone rung. I picked it up and saw Rashad name flash across the screen. A smile instantly appeared on my face.

"Hello?" I sung into the phone.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" Rashad yelled.

I pulled the phone away from my ear to make sure I was talking to the right person. "What are you talking about?" I said as I put the phone back to my ear.

"How could you be such a selfish manipulative bitch and tell Trevor about me and Destiny? Do you know how much trouble you've caused?" He asked.

I scoffed. He couldn't be serious with bringing her ass up to me.

"I honestly could care less about how much trouble I caused that bitch. I warned her about leaving my man alone. She should have listened to me." I said, so not feeling this conversation anymore.

"Your man? I am not your man. Anything that could possibly ever happened between us will never happen now."

"Rashad baby you don't mean that. You, me, and Raymond can be the perfect family. Just the three of us." I said.

Rashad laughed into the phone. "You are really mental you know that? You won't even let me see my son. If you think you can keep me away from him you are sadly mistaken. I will take your ass to court. You need to stay away from Destiny and stay away from me. If it's not about my son, don't contact me." Rashad said.

I heard a click and pulled the phone away from my ear.

Did he really just hang up on me?

I threw the phone on the table and thought about what Rashad said. He wouldn't really take me to court. Would he? Nawl he wouldn't. Would he?

Author's Note: Short chapter, I'm doing this off my phone, but I just wanted to update. Vote and comment! Not edited!