Chapter 22

Rashad

"Rashad Alexander!" I heard my name being yelled. I stood up and walked to the bars.

"Your free to go." The guard said as he opened the prison cell.

I walked out thinking about the events that went down twenty-four hours ago. Like I told Candice, I was not leaving until I saw this guy who was suppose to be Alex' s father. When the man walked in I had to do a double take. Alex looked just like him. I knew then that he really was the father.

"About time you got here Alex." Candice said.

I scrunched my face up. "Wait a minute. You named the child you pinned on me after this nigga?" I asked getting heated.

"Yea, I mean he is the real father and my husband." Candice said nonchalantly.

"The fuck you mean he's your husband?" I asked balling my fist up.

"She means what she just said. Damn nigga you hard at hearing or something? She's my wife, that's my baby, and I'm the nigga that was fucking her in your bed everyday you were gone." Alex said with a smirk on his face.

Before I could stop myself, I punched his ass. He wasn't expecting it so he stumbled back a little. He brought his hand to his mouth and felt the blood that was on it.

"Smart mouth lil bitch niggas get hit in the mouth for talking shit." I said before I swung again.

This time he was expecting it. It wasn't as easy of a fight as I thought it would be against this pretty boy ass nigga. He was going blow for blow with me. Candice tried to get in the middle of it and help pretty boy fight me and I wasn't trying to , but when I swung to punch him, she popped up in front of me and I punched her instead, sending her to the floor, knocked out cold.

We fought for another minute before security finally broke us up. We were both arrested and that's how ended up in jail.

They walked me to the front to sign a few papers and released me to the people who placed my bail. I looked into the face of a very pissed off Richard, and a worried looking Angela, my parents. My dad didn't say anything on the way to their car but my mother kept asking if I was ok. They were going to take me back to the hospital to get my car.

As soon as we were in the car and had pulled away from the police station, my father began to talk, well more like yell.

"Rashad what the hell were you thinking when you decided to embarrass the family by fighting at a hospital? Do you know how many strings I had to pull just so this wouldn't be released to the media. In case you got knocked upside your head and forgot, you are the son of a man who owns a multi-million dollar company! Do you know if this leaked out all hell would break loose. I am not about to lose endorsements because of your stupidity. Now please tell me why my son was being such an idiot by fighting and getting arrested." My father asked.

 I honestly think he came off better than he usually does when I mess up. He usually is cussing me out.

"I got to fighting because Candice told me my son was not mine and the real father came in talking sh--, mess, so I got mad and we started fighting." I said truthfully.

The car immediately swerved over to the side of the road and came to an abrupt halt.

"The hell you mean your son?" My father yelled.

I mentally kicked myself because I never told my family about my kids. Not Carmen, Charisma, Alex, or my son I just found out I had with Sharese. I never brought them up to my parents. When Candice and I were together I always made up excuses so she wouldn't have to come with me to see my parents because I didn't want them to see her while she was pregnant.

I sighed and told them the whole story. Of course since I was bringing up Candice I had no choice but to tell them about Destiny and Sharese. By the end of my story, my mom was looking somewhat happy but my father was looking like he was going to explode.

"So you mean to tell me this whole time you thought you had four children and didn't think to tell us about it?" My mother said.

I couldn't speak so I just nodded my yes.

"How do you even know they are yours? These little hoes out here are always looking for a hand out." My father said bitterly.

"I had a DNA test done. They are mine dad. Here, look at them and tell me they don't look exactly like me." I said handing my phone to my mother so she could see the pictures of the twins and Raymond. I had to beg Destiny for a picture of Raymond since I knew Sharese wouldn't send me one.

"Wow, they are such beautiful children. They honestly do look just like you." My mother said before my dad snatched the phone out of her hand to examine the pictures himself.

"Yea they do kind of favor you." My dad said. I thought I caught a small smile on his face but I know my eyes must have been playing a trick on me.

"So when will we meet them?"

Authors' Note: Ok so I wanted to post a little something for keeping yall waiting so long. I have been extremely busy with work and school. Sooooo, Rashad was being secretive about his kids and baby mama drama. How do you think his parents are going to act when they meet everybody. Was yall happy when Candice got knocked out? Is this the last we will hear from Candice? Keep reading to see. Comment and Vote lovely people!