Chapter 28

Rashad

It's been a month since the night I came over to Destiny's house. Since then, we have hooked up a few times and each time she feels guilty because of Trenton. I wish he could get out of the picture, but for some reason Destiny wants to keep him around. The more we spend time together, the more I want to be with her on a relationship level. She is so smart and goofy and just beautiful. I'm happy I accidentally had sex with her a year ago. She gave me two beautiful daughters who I love with all my heart. She is the perfect woman.

Now, if I could get Sharese on the same page I would be in business. She is still holding a grudge about me and Destiny sleeping together so she hasn't been letting me see my son as much as I use to. That's something I hate most about women. Why get mad at the man and punish the child by not letting him see his father? Raymond's third birthday was two weeks ago. Sharese dropped him off and came back in a hour to pick him up. She is so damn childish and petty it's ridiculous. She texted me awhile back saying if I continue to have sex with Destiny she won't let me see my son at all. I nicely replied, try it. If she thought she could keep my son away from me she had another thing coming. I will take her to court if I have to.

I was pulling up to Destiny's house to see her and my daughters. I bought her Roses, a teddy bear, and some cupcakes, just because. I got to the door and was about to knock, when I heard yelling on the other side. I couldn't hear the exact words but I could tell it was a man yelling. I took out my key that Destiny gave to me in case of and emergency, and opened the door.

Destiny

"I will not have you talk to me like this in my damn house! You should have been a man and came to me about the situation, instead of listening to someone you barely know!" I yelled.

"No, you shouldn't be acting like a hoe fucking your baby daddy!" Trevor yelled getting in my face.

I stepped back from him. "You need to get the hell out of my house right this minute." I said through clenched teeth.

"I'm not going no where! You belong to me. I will kill you before I let that nigga have you!" Trevor yelled.

"You don't own shit! Get the fu--" Before I could get the rest out of my mouth Trevor slapped the shit out of me. I touched my lip and looked down and there was blood on my fingers. My face stung  so bad. All I saw was red. I ran up to Trevor and started kicking and punching him as hard as I could. He surprised me when the punched me in the stomach, making me double over in pain. I looked up at him and he punched me in my face, making me fall back on the floor.

Trevor pulled me up by my shirt and pushed me against the wall. By this time Charisma and Carmen were screaming to the top of their lungs. I'm sure all of the commotion scared them. Trevor started choking me, making me gasp for air.

He got close to my face and yelled, "Bitch, I will cut your fucking hands off if you ever hit me again!"

I tried to talk but no words would come out. Tears came to my eyes as I tried to breath, but the more I tried to inhale, the tighter he would squeeze.

I closed my eyes and prayed to God that I would break free some how. The look in Trevor eyes was so cold. It was like another person had taken over. He was no longer the sweet man I felt myself falling for. He was a monster.

I opened my eyes and saw the front door open. There stood Rashad with roses, a teddy bear, and cupcakes in his hands. When he saw me with tears running down my face he dropped everything and ran up to Trevor, pulling him off me with so much force that Trevor and I fell to the ground.

He started kicking Trevor in his stomach and ribs with so much force, I knew something had to be broke.

"Fuck nigga! How dare you put your hands on a woman!" Rashad yelled as he sent blow after blow to Trevor's face.

Trevor swung back blindly, due to the blood covering his face, to no avail. Rashad had the upper hand and he was beating Trevor ass.

He dragged Trevor by his shirt and threw him out the house, slamming the door on him.

He came over to me and helped me off the floor where I was still  trying to catch my breath. He helped me sit on the couch and went to the back to check on the girls. I finally heard them stop crying. I just sat on the couch crying, wondering how things went so left with Trevor.

Rashad

I got the girls situated and came back to the front to check on Destiny. She was on the couch crying silent tears and it broke my heart. I could see her face swelling up, so I went into the kitchen to grab some ice and put it in a towel for her. I went back on the living room and placed the towel on her face. She fliched at first before becoming use to it.

After a few minutes, I asked her what happened.

"There was a knock at the door and I thought it was you. As soon as I opened the door he walked right in and started calling me a hoe and all kind of names. He said that Sharese called him and told him that we were sleeping together. I don't even know how she got his number. He was being so disrespectful telling me he own me and I yelled at him and he slapped me. I wasn't going for that shit so I hit his ass back. From there we started fighting and he punched me in my stomach and face, then started choking me. I was praying that something would happen so that he would stop, and you appeared. Thank you so much Rashad. You don't know how much I appreciate you ." Destiny said as she cried on my chest.

I just sat there and held her. It took everything in me not to go find that nigga and fuck him up some more. How could you put your hand on a woman?

"I don't like you and the girls being here by yourselves, I want you to come stay with me for awhile." I said.

Destiny nodded her head yes, shocking me because I was expecting her to put up a fight.

We packed enough clothing and other items they would need for two weeks. I loaded both cars up and we headed to my place. Thank God the people finished cleaning out the molded insulation a few days ago. 

I wanted Destiny to file a police report but she was afraid that I would get into trouble as well even though I told her it would be looked upon as self defense for my family.

When we finally arrived to my place, I unloaded the cars and fed the girls. I put them both in their bouncers and turned a cartoon on for them to watch. Since they were five months now, they were starting to stay up a little longer than usual. I ran Destiny a hot bubble bath so she could soak her body and relax. I also gave her a pain pill to stop the throbbing in her face.

When I went into the  bathroom to check on her, she was knocked out cold. I let the water out of the tub, wrapped the towel around her body, and carried her to the spare bedroom. I pulled the covers over her body and just watched her for a second. She looked so  beautiful sleeping.

I closed the door behind me and now all that was on my mind was Sharese. How could she call Trevor and tell him what was going on between Destiny and I? She was so fowl for that. She basically let some dick come between her and her best friend. She don't even know the trouble she just created for herself.

Author's Note: Another Update! Sooooo Sharese ass straight trifling! How you gon snitch on your best friends. Betraying her over the D. Hoes. SMH. Any who COMMENT AND VOTE LOVELY PEOPLE!