Chapter Seven

Rashad

Candice and I were putting the gifts we brought on the gift table when I heard Justin yell my name. I looked up to see him waving me over to him and a girl sitting down who looked more into the cupcake she was eating than the party going on around her. When I got to the table I looked at her as she looked up at me. My heart instantly stopped. Could it be? No it couldn't. I mean she looks like the girl from that night but it just can't be.

"Hey sis, this is my friend I was telling you about Rashad, and his girlfriend Candice. Rashad and Candice, this is my sister Destiny. " I hear Justin say.

Destiny. What a beautiful name I think to myself. She stands up and I notice how big her belly is. I instantly think back to that night. I can't remember if I used a condom or not. Is she pregnant with my babies? No she can't be, could she?

"Hi, thanks for coming to my baby shower. It's plenty of food so grab a plate and make yourselves comfortable." Destiny says.

She sounds so good. Just like the night I met her.

"Girl you don't have to tell me twice. I just ate before I came and I'm starving!" I hear Candice say. I actually forgot she was here. I hear Destiny laugh. Man her laugh was so sexy.

"Girl trust I know the feeling. I am forever eating. I was so into my food before yall walked up that I almost didn't notice ya. How many months are you?"

"I'm eight months and ready as hell to drop this baby! My feet and back hurt all the time, I'm just miserable." I hear Candice say being over dramatic.

"I feel your pain girl. Justin go show her where the food is and bring me some more wings and another cupcake please." Destiny says with a puppy dog look on her face.

"Sure sis, come on Candice lets go get you some food." Justin says to Candice as they walk off arm in arm like they best friends.

"So, we meet again." I hear Destiny say. I was so deep in thought that I just realized that it was just me and her.

Authors' Note: bored so I wrote a little something. So they have met again. Next chapter some things will be revealed.