Chapter 24

Destiny

It had been a month since someone had broken into and vandalized my home. I have been staying with my parents every since. I have a few more days until I move into my new place. I did not want to go back to my apartment because I no longer felt safe. When the police came to check everything out and make a police report, they found out that there was no force entry which means someone had a key to my home. That thought alone scared me. How could someone possibly get a copy of my key?

"Stop day dreaming and hand me my grand babies." My mother said.

"Mama please stop picking them up so much your going to spoil them. When I move out and it's just me and them they are going to want me to do the exact same thing. I'm going to be tired already as it is if I keep working these twelve hour shifts."

"I told you to quit. We can take care of you and the kids." She said as she made faces to my babies.

I smacked my lips. "Mama, I am grown. What do I look like having you and daddy take care of me and my children?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Like any other privileged child I guess."

"I did not go to college all of those years just to have you still take care of me. Now that I have children, I most defiantly have to do things on my own."

"But why do you have to move out? We have so much room here for you and my GG's to stay." She said poking her lips out pouting.

I laughed at my mother's nick name for the girls. She called them Granny Girls and shorted it up to GG. I don't know who she was trying to make give in with that pitiful pout.

"I love y'all mama but I need my space."

"Yea whatever. Anyways, how was your date the other night with Trevor?" She asked.

I instantly felt butterflies in my stomach when she said his name. For the past month we have been seeing each other more and more. He has even met my parents and surprisingly enough, my daddy likes him. "It was wonderful, he took me to this gourmet restaurant and he rented the whole place out for just the two of us. Candles lit everywhere, rose petals all over the floor, and music playing overhead. Not anything classical like some people do, but he had 90's R&B playing and you know I love my 90's music. It was just wonderful." I exclaimed. I looked up to my mother who had a smile on her face.

"Aw, my baby is falling in love." She said with her hand over her heart. I couldn't help but to laugh.

"I'm not in love yet but he makes it so hard to not fall for him. He really is the perfect guy."

Trevor

"Ahh fuck!" I yelled as I slammed into her. I was fucking her from behind with one hand full of her hair and the other gripping her waist for balance.

"I'm about to cum!" She yelled throwing it back harder and quicker. I felt her walls tighten around my dick as she came and I followed. I pulled out and took the condom off throwing it on the floor. The place already looked a mess so what's one more thing on the floor?

"That was good as always daddy. I bet wifey don't do it like that. Pussy probably loose as hell. I know she don't have no wall from pushing those tw--"

I choked her, instantly cutting her off. I brought her face close to mine. "I will not let you disrespect her in front of me. If I ever hear you say anything bad about her again I will beat your ass. Do you understand me?" I asked while looking into her fearful eyes. "Answer me Candice." I said through clenched teeth.

"Ye, Yes." She choked out.

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy."

"Good girl, now get on your knees and please daddy."

_____________________

I left Candice's house and made my way to Destiny's parents house. We decided to have a movie night just me and her. Her parents were taking the kids out with them. I really do love spending time with Destiny. The only problem is that she isn't trying to have sex yet. I kind of understand but damn, a man has needs. That's why I have been fucking Candice. We met in the hospital when her son was there. I don't understand how someone could have a child in the ER and still find time to try to fuck a doctor. But hey, a hoe gon be a hoe. We been fucking every since. Candice has told me everything about Destiny's baby daddy and all the drama going on. She doesn't even know that she is giving me all the information I need.

Destiny and I were sitting in her parent's theatre room watching a horror movie and talking about her up coming move.

"So the police have no new leads on who could have broken into your home?" I asked sincerely.

"No they don't have a clue. They said it wasn't a forced entry so someone had to have had a key. I thought of everything but I still can't see someone close to me doing that. I thought it was that bitch Candice I told you about, but now I'm not so sure." Destiny said with a frustrated sigh.

"Don't worry about it baby, I'm sure they will figure it out soon. At least you are moving so you won't have to worry about it happening again. You could always stay with me and I could be your guard dog. Woof Woof." I said trying to sound like a dog.

Destiny laughed. "You are too silly. If I am ever feeling unsafe I will call you to come guard me." She said as she laid her head on my shoulder.

I sat there in deep thought enjoying how my plan was going so far.

One Month Earlier....

I called Destiny to see if she wanted to go out today but she told me she had plans. I was a little upset that she blew me off but I decided to take her some flowers and leave them at her door. When I arrived to her apartment I saw her and another woman getting into a car along with Destiny's daughters and a young boy. When they pulled off I followed them. I wanted to know what was so important that she couldn't be with me. After a while of driving, they finally pulled up to a huge house. I watched them get out of the car and go to the door. When a woman answered, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I think I would have flipped if a man would have answered the door. When I figured the coast was clear about a hour later, I got out of my car and walked up to the side of the house. I peeked into a window and saw a lot of people sitting in a room. I saw a man holding Charisma and she looked just like him. That's when everything clicked to me. This bitch blew me off so she could go see her baby daddy. I was pissed and wanted to get back at her. I left the house and made my way back to her apartment letting my self in with a duplicate key I had made. One day at work I went into Destiny's locker and took an imprint of her keys. I have done this with all of my ex's. I opened the apartment door and got to work. I pulled everything out of the refrigerator and cabinets and threw them on the walls and floor. I cut up her furniture, bed spread, and clothes. I pissed on her carpet to claim my territory. She was mine no one else. Lastly, I went into her daughters' room and hung two bears with a noose on the ceiling fan. I wanted to scare her and hurt her like she had done me. This will teach her not to lie to me.

Authors' Note: Ok, so I finally updated the book! Sorry for the wait yall. Things have been so crazy lately. Soooo did you all think it was Trevor who did it? What about Candice? That hoe get around huh? lol COMMENT AND VOTE LOVELY PEOPLE!!! (Not Edited)