Chapter 25

Rashad

I was on my way over to Destiny's new house. When I heard about what happened at her apartment I was pissed off to say the least. All that was going through my mind was who could have done it and what would have happened if Destiny and my daughters would have been at home. I pulled up and admired the two story brick home. I got out of the car, went to the door, rung the doorbell, and waited for Destiny to answer the door. When she opened the door my eyes instantly started to roam her body. She stood in front of me with some short yoga pants and a sports bra. Damn she looks good. I thought to myself.

"My face is up here." Destiny said with a smirk.

"My bad D. You looking mighty good today though." I said as I gave her a hug, then continued to walk into the house.

"Thanks hun." She replied.

"Damn this is a nice house." I said as she showed me around. "You must be using that child support money to pay for this." I said jokingly.

"Don't even play with me like that. You know that money in the bank account is for the girls that I never touch. I work too damn hard to need anybody's money." Destiny said.

"I know D. I was just joking." I knew Destiny didn't spend any of the money I gave her for our daughters. Every time I would deposit the money into the account, I would check the balance and it was always the same as it was when I did the last deposit.

"Where my babies at?" I asked.

"In their room sleep. I just laid them down for a nap. I wanted to ask you a favor though."

"What's up?"

"I have a date tomorrow and I wanted to know if your could keep the girls."

I scrunched my face up. "What do you mean you have a date? Who is this clown?"

Destiny started to laugh. "You sound like a jealous ex boyfriend. He is a guy I work with. You can meet him if you want. He should be here soon to bring me some food since I haven't went grocery shopping yet."

As if on cue, the doorbell rung.

"I got it." I said, making my way to the door before Destiny could protest. I swung the door open to see this guy standing there with a bag of food in one hand and a bouquet of roses in the other. He was smiling, but when he saw me, a scowl instantly appeared on his face.We just stood there and stared at each other.

"Rashad stop being rude. Let him in." Destiny said as she pushed me out the way.

"Hey baby." She said to the guy who was still mugging me. She took the items out of his hands and they walked past me back into the house.

"Rashad, this is Trevor, Trevor, this is Rashad. He's Carmen and Charisma's father."

"Nice to meet you." Trevor said dryly.

"You too. So what are your intentions with my baby mama." I asked bluntly.

"Rashad!" Destiny yelled. "I told your ass to stop being rude. Trevor you don't have to answer that."

"No it's fine baby." Trevor said as he grabbed Destiny by her waist bringing her closer to him. I can't lie. A hint of jealousy hit me.

"She is my woman and I want to give her the world. I love her daughters like they are my own and I really do love her. After all these months of trying to get with her, she's finally mine and I won't let anybody come between us." Trevor said emphasizing when the words my and anybody. I don't know who this nigga think he is.

"As long as you treat her right I'm good. If she tell me other wise I'm coming after you." I said with a light chuckle but I was dead ass serious. We may not be together but Destiny is my baby mama so I do have some type of feelings for her.

"He would never do anything to hurt me Rashad." Destiny said. "You can come pick up the girls in the morning."

"Oh so you kicking a nigga out on the sly. It's cool I ain't tripping. But hey, haven't I met you before?" I said to this funny looking nigga.

"Yea, I met you at the hospital when you found out that little boy wasn't yours." Trevor said coolly.

"Oh yea. Well I will see you tomorrow. Nice meeting you Trenton." I said purposely messing up his name.

"It's Trevor, and nice seeing you again."

Destiny followed me to the door. As I was about to go out, I turned around and faced her. "I don't trust him Destiny. It's something off about ol boy."

She roller her eyes. "Rashad, your just being a typical baby daddy. He's harmless."

"Typical baby daddy my ass. Call me if you need me. I'll see you in the morning." I said while looking behind Destiny at a pissed off looking Trevor.

"Alright, drive safely." Destiny replied as I walked off.

Destiny

I watched Rashad get in his car before I turned around to go back inside, instantly bumping into Trevor's chest.

"What was that about?" He asked coldly.

"He was just reminding me that he would be here early to get the girls tomorrow so we can go on our date."

"I don't like that nigga. I think he still wants you."

I had to laugh at that. "Trevor, Rashad doesn't want me. He never has. I am just the mother of his children and that happened from a one night stand. We just co-parent."

"Right well let me find out something is going on between you two and shit will get real."

I don't know what it was, but something about how he said that made me think back on Rashad's words. I shook it off and decided to bring up him saying he loved me.

"Sooooo, you love me huh?"

"Yea, I do actually. I mean I know it may seem fast but I have been trying to be with you since day one. You just have always ignored it. I can see us being together for a long time. I don't get into relationships just to say I am in one. I get into them in the hope that it turns into marriage. I honestly do love you Destiny."

"Wow, I wasn't expecting this so soon. I love where our relationship is going but I can't say that I love you. I have love for you, but I am not in love with you yet." I replied.

"Why? Is it because of Rashad? Are you in love with him" Trevor asked sounding hurt.

"No! I'm not in love with him. I have strong feelings for you but I don't want to put a label on it yet until I am one thousand percent sure." I explained.

"Ok, well I am going to run. I have some errands to do before it gets too late."

"Trevor please don't leave upset." I said with pleading eyes.

"I'm not mad. I will see you tomorrow for our date night." He said as he bent down and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Bye beautiful." Trevor said as he walked out the door. I just stood there stuck in my thoughts.

Authors' Note: Ok so here is a chapter for y'all. It's a boring chapter but I wanted to upload something. Soooo do you think Rashad is developing feeling for Destiny. How is it that he see the crazy in Trevor and Destiny doesn't? Trevor is already in love with Destiny, that's how the possessive types be...... COMMENT & VOTE lovely people! NOT EDITED!!!