12- Plan B

Jaz's POV

I started running the bath that I had been eagerly looking forward to all day. My lectures were super boring not that I could concentrate much anyway, lately my thoughts had been overrun by a certain braid boy.

I put in a lush bath bomb just to make it extra special because if you don't treat yourself, who will?

Cat was messaging me but I was trying to enjoy a stress free evening so I put my phone on silent and put it on the counter as I sink into my bath which was now filled with bubbles and smelled heavenly.

I grabbed my magazine and flicked through the pages as I let the water ease my stress and relax me. I loved baths but I never had enough time to have as much as I'd like.

I was looking forward to Halloween which was coming up soon, it was one of my favourite times of the year besides Christmas but I still wasn't sure what to dress up as. I didn't want to do something generic like a cat or witch, I wanted a good outfit.

A little while passes and I finish the magazine before putting it down and just enjoying the nice hot water. I was extremely peaceful and relaxed when I heard a knock on my door. I debate going to answer but I was way too comfy and I figured it was just a neighbour with a parcel, I'd get it another time. The door was locked so whoever it was wouldn't be able to get in.

A minute or so later I hear someone putting a key in and unlocking the door and I curse myself for taking my key out and not leaving it in the door.

"Where the fuck are you bitch?" I hear Cat shout.

I should've expected it was her, she often came over unannounced whenever I ignore her messages. I curse myself for ever letting her have the spare key.

Following the smell of lush, she walks in and I do my best to cover up as she leaves the door wide open as she crosses her arms.

"Oh so this is where you are" She hisses.

"Um yeah is there a problem?" I reply.

"Uh yah you're ignoring my messages" She scoffs.

"Look I'm just trying to enjoy my bath and you're ruining the lovely ambience I had created so if you could like get out I wou-"

"Don't tell me what to do" She states giving me her usual attitude.

"What do you want anyway?" I ask sighing.

"We're going out, you need to hurry up and get ready" She explains.

"I think you're mistaken" I laugh "I'm not going anywhere"

"Well tough Mitchel has summoned you're presence so get ready whether you like it or not" She replies.

"What am I? A fucking demon, he ain't summoning nothing, I'm staying right here" I state.

"Fine, time for plan B" She sighs "Clinton get in here!"

"Cat!" I whine.

Clinton appears at the door, looking shocked when he sees I'm not wearing anything and I'm sitting in a bathtub. Luckily there's enough bubbles in here to cover me and I can't help but silently giggle at the fact he's got closer to seeing me naked than his brother.

"Whoa sorry I didn't realise you were Uh in the bath, I can Uh, I can go" He stutters trying not to stare.

"Oh no please, really, the more the merrier" I say sarcastically directing my focus to Cat.

"Clinton tell her she needs to come" Cat says looking at him.

He looks conflicted as he's obviously uncomfortable at the fact I'm in the fucking bathtub but he also seems scared of Cat; as everyone is.