EPILOGUE

*5 years later*

Mitchel's POV

"Okay let's add the second beat in and then do some more backing vocals" I say into the mic before leaning back in the chair.

Christian nods and begins to sing the words on the page into the mic. We were currently in the recording studio and we were all working on finishing up our 4th album. We were just enjoying working on music at a leisurely pace after being on tour for almost a whole year. I was super grateful for it all and I wouldn't change it for a thing, I'd visited so many countries and met so many amazing people and fans. We were pretty big now and really successful.

I hear some quiet snickering behind me as the studio door gently opens and closes but I know exactly who it is and a small smile creeps on my face but I do my best to look forward and pretend I don't know they're there.

Christian can see from inside the booth who it is behind me and tries not to smile as he sings the dark lyrics.

"Boo!"

I pretend to jump and get a fright as I spin in my chair and turn to face the culprit looking up at me with a cheeky grin.

"You scared me!" I say over exaggeratedly with a smile on my face.

They just laugh and I pull them up onto my laugh as I place a soft kiss on their forehead turning round to go back to adjusting the buttons and keys while Christian records.

"Are you going to help dad make music?" I ask.

"Yeah!"

I watch as she smashes several buttons causing Christian's headphones to emit a loud high pitched noise making him jump and throw off the headphones. I just laugh along with her as she sees Christian pulling a funny face from behind the glass.

"You know I love that kid but she clearly belongs behind the mic instead of editing" Christian states coming out of the isolation booth.

I nod along in agreement as I do my best to keep my little troublemaker still and not press anything else to mess up what we had successfully recorded so far. Even if she did I probably wouldn't mind, she was everything to me and the only other girl I would love besides Jaz. Cassidy Biddi Cave. Jaz refused to let me name our child after a girl 'who is addicted to drugs' so we compromised and called her Cassidy but I still liked to call her Cassie for short. Jaz suggested we make her middle name Biddi as a sort of tribute to my mum and I know she would have loved it, I know she would be so proud of how far I've come and how well I'm doing as a father.

Not that it wasn't hard to begin with, babies are a lot of work and when Jaz liked sleep as much as she does, I was often the one to get up and feed and take care of her. I didn't mind though, I loved her to pieces, more than I thought I could ever love anything.

Jaz was a great mother, just like I knew she would be. Cassidy was honestly a miniature version of Jaz with her pouty lip and stubborn nature. She was only 3 but she was always up to no good so I often just called her 'troublemaker' because that's what she always did.

While fans were hesitant when they first found out I was having a baby, they immediately warmed to her once she was born and now whenever we have shows, she's pretty much the main attraction and everyone wants a picture with her. Of course she loves this, my little girl loves the attention and I knew already she would grow up to be like me and be a performer in some sort of way. She was already singing and dancing and Jaz took her to ballet every week. She had a dance recital last week and all of the boys and myself went to watch and while we looked out of place amongst these traditional looking families, they loved it. I even caught Clinton sending her a thumbs up before her solo. I was happy my little girl had such great uncles even if Clinton was the only biological one.