13- Payback

Jaz's POV

I let myself wake up on my own, I didn't set an alarm and I'm kind of thankful seeing as I got woken up so early. I didn't have uni today, just independent research and I was so happy. I loved uni but I hated early starts.

I shifted slightly trying to stretch but I realised I had two arms wrapped tightly around me. My back was against his chest and I could feel his steady breathing on my neck so I figured he was still asleep.

Instead of getting up and disturbing him I just lie here with his arms around me enjoying the closeness. I don't even know how he managed to get into the building last night if I didn't buzz him in, the only person who can get in is my neighbours or Cat because she has a key.

Looking back now, when I'm not so tired, He was pretty funny when he was wasted and I'd never seen him like that yet, he had always been pretty tame while we were out. I've been in his position a few times, Cat's had to look after me because I got so bad.

I draw small shapes on his arms out of boredom and because his skin is super soft and majorly unfair as he's a guy.

"Jaz?" He whispers quietly.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Are you awake?" He whispers again.

"No I'm still asleep" I joke.

"Oh okay sorry" He replies.

"I'm kidding idiot, I'm awake" I reply giggling.

I turn around to face him and he still looks a little drunk which I anticipated, always better than being hungover.

"Thanks for letting me crash here" He smiles.

I cuddle up into him, resting my head on his chest as he wraps one arm around me again.

"It's okay" I reply.

"Did I do anything stupid?" He asks looking scared to hear the answer.

"Besides waking me up at 4am?" I ask "No not really, you stumbled a few times but that's about it"

"Okay well that's good" He laughs.

He mindlessly plays with my hair, twirling it between his fingers while I feel my eyes become heavy. It always makes me sleepy when people do that.

"Why didn't you come out last night?" He asks.

"I was just tired, I was having a chill evening" I shrug.

"You missed all the fun" He pouts.

"I'm sure we can make our own fun here" I smirk.

He looks taken aback by my suggestion and sometimes it even throws me off how forward I can be around Mitchel. If it was any other guy I don't think I would be like this, with past boyfriends I was always shy and timid.

"Is that so?" He says playing along.

"Yeah" I say quietly.

He goes to lean in but I place one finger on his mouth causing him to give me an expression of deep confusion.

"But not before you brush your teeth, I can still smell alcohol" I smirk.

"Fine" He replies "But you too miss morning breath"

I playfully slap his arm and laugh as we make our way to my bathroom.

I pull out a spare toothbrush for him while grabbing my own and we both start brushing. We happily do so in silence, occasionally glancing in the mirror and sending eachother silly faces.

Once we finish up, his arms wrap round me, lower down this time, near my pelvis as his body presses up against me and I can definitely feel something hard.

His lips find themselves peppering my neck with soft kisses that eventually become sloppier. My cheeks were heating up as I feel my body caving to his touch. One of his hands goes further down and teases me between my shorts making me softly moan. Though there was still fabric between us, his touch was making me weak.

As we were still against the counter I could see him in the mirror working on me, in between kisses he would send me sultry looks in the mirror making it even harder for me. My mind was clouded and hazy as the only thing I could focus on was how good he was making me feel.

"Tell me when you're close" He whispers in my ear.

I nod my head in understanding as I can feel it building already despite him not doing much for long, he knew what he was doing though. He lifts one of my legs up and rests it on the counter so he could get in better but still not under my shorts.

His other hand was steadying us gripping the counter and I put one of my hands down to interlock with his which was a nice feeling next to what he was doing. I was close in two different ways.

"Mitchel" I squeak.

My mind was struggling to find the words I wanted to say to him but he understood that this meant I was getting pretty close and so he sped up his actions making a few more moans leave my mouth.

I'd never felt this good with any other guy, not even when I'd gone further than this. Right as I'm about to come undone, Mitchel pulls his hand away and smirks in the mirror as I look at him dumbfounded and unsatisfied as I silently plead with him to finish me.

"Payback's a bitch huh?" He smiles cockily.

I just shake my head at him in the mirror as I realise I definitely shouldn't underestimate him when it comes to this. I deserved this and I realise now how much it sucks being left like this, so close to the edge.

"Two can play at this game" I say.

"You're the one that started it, we can finish it right now and I'll be more than happy to help you out" He explains still wearing a signature smirk.

I stay silent not wanting to be the one to give in.

"If I agree will you fix me now?" I ask.

My needs were screaming at me and I desperately needed him to finish me.

"Of course" He replies.

"Then fine" I mutter not liking being on the other side.

He nods and gently pushes me against the counter lifting me up onto it as I'm taken aback. He slowly pulls my shorts down and normally I'd be embarrassed as he's not seen me like this before but I'm way too frustrated to care. Instead of putting his fingers where I need him, he gets on his knees and I suddenly realise where this is going.

"Hold tight" He winks before going down.

---

Damn tho imagine that actually happening 😩

Not sure if you guys liked this chapter, how many of yall like explicit/ smut style like this? I'm trying to find a good balance of cute and more heavy chapters like this- feedback would be great!

As usual, more votes and comments equals quicker update!