17- Spring roll to ease the pain

Jaz's POV

"I'm so tired" Christian whines flopping down on the sofa next to me.

We were still in the mansion and it was close to 8pm now and we'd been here pretty much all day. There were so many shots that had to be done and we were on the last one now.

"Me too" I reply.

I watch as Mitchel is doing the final scene in the hallway dancing around to the music while the rest of us sat on the sofa and watched. Luckily, all the models had now gone with their scenes being wrapped up and i was somewhat relieved. It was so unsettling to have to spend so much time around such beautiful women who would be way better suited to Mitchel than me.

I know he reassured me that he wasn't interested in them but how could you not be? They were like
Victoria's secret models.

I was just scrolling on my phone to pass the time as Mitchel quickly promises it would only be another ten minutes. I was getting really tired now and I had uni early tomorrow so I just wanted to go home and sleep but I think Mitchel wanted me to stay at his tonight and so I'd probably end up there.

Christian and I were just chatting while Jesse and Clinton were asleep , lying on eachother on the couch and I sneak a picture of them and post it on Instagram with the caption 'Cesse' .

Finally, Mitchel wraps up the last scene and we all start to leave before saying goodbye to all the crew. Mitchel pulls me in for a close hug from behind wrapping his arms round me and resting his head on my shoulder.

We head back to his house and Mitchel and I head straight to his room not bothering to hang out in the living room. I follow him inside as he collapses backwards onto his bed pulling me down with him and I fall on top of him. Despite us both being tired, we were both laughing like crazy as I admired his childlike nature.

I roll off of him and we both sit cross legged on the bed facing each other. He held my hands in his as they were cold and he did his best to heat them up.

"Do you wanna order food? You must be hungry" He asks.

"You know the way to my heart" I reply smirking.

We pull up postmates on his phone and order some Chinese food for ourselves not bothering to ask if the boys wanted anything and I felt slightly bad but I was too hungry and I wanted the food here as soon as possible.

We make empty conversation talking about everything and anything while I rested my head on his chest as he played with my hair. It was indescribable how perfect it felt to lie here in his arms.

"Do you want to come hang with us at the studio tomorrow?" He asks.

"Sorry I can't" I reply.

"Why not?" He pouts.

"Cos some of us actually have uni to go to" I reply sitting up slightly.

"Damn sucks to be you then" He smirks.

I playfully shove his chest which makes him only squeeze me tighter pulling me up towards him. He touches his nose against mine as he looks down at me.

"You could always skip it you know" He whispers.

As tempting as the offer was I knew it would be a dumb decision. Unlike him, I actually needed my degree so I could eventually get a job.

"I'd love to but I'm gonna have to pass" I smile resting my head back down on his chest.

He continues to complain but I stand my ground that I need to go and he eventually drops the subject as we flick through the tv finding something to watch.

I hear the doorbell and I volunteer to go get it, jumping off the bed as Mitchel just laughs at my eagerness to eat.

I run down the stairs pushing Clinton out the way when he goes to answer the door.

"Hey!" He complains rubbing his shoulder.

"Sorry, I'm hungry" I say throwing him a quick smile.

I open the door and happily take the cartons of food off of him as I thank him before closing the door.

"You're mean when you're hungry" He pouts.

"Sorry" I reply once again "Here's a spring roll to ease the pain"

I hand him a spring roll from one of the cartons and he excitedly takes it off me munching into it and nodding, sending me a quick 'thanks' through his chewing.

"Wait how come he gets one?" Christian complains "Actually why the fuck did you order food and not consult me?"

I laugh at him as once again, his diva nature shining through as bright as ever.

"You want food, you order it pretty boy" I smirk blowing him a kiss.

His mouth just hangs open as I head back up to Mitchel.

----

Monday mornings were the worst. Mostly because I had an 8am class but also because I was still super tired from last night. I stayed over at Mitchel's and we stayed up until past 1am watching films and having maybe a little bit too much fun...

I was sitting in a cold classroom with a few other students waiting for the lecturer to arrive. My hair was shoved up and I had minimal make up on because it took so long for me to get out of bed.

It was a pretty small class, only around 15 or so students so it made it impossible to blend in and go for a quick nap.

I scroll through my phone passing the time as I wait for the class to begin and I feel someone sit down on the seat next to me.

I look over and see a tall blonde boy sitting down and I throw him a confused glance as I definitely hadn't seen him before, he must be new.

"Hey" He smiles.

He was really tall and had long blonde hair with a slight stubble. He was cute, I'd give him that but he was too typically pretty. He couldn't hold a light to Mitchel.

"Uh hi" I reply.

"I'm Luke" He adds.

"Jaz" I reply nodding my head.

"I'm new" He explains.

"Figured" I reply.

He laughs as he picks up that I'm quite tired and not up for keeping a proper conversation.

"Sleepy?" He asks "Or do you just not like me?"

I send him a warm smile to reassure him it's not the latter.

"Yeah I'm just tired, late night" I explain.

"Oh so a party girl then huh?" He smirks.

"I guess you could call it that" I laugh.

"I knew you looked like a fun time" He adds biting his lip "I think this could be the start of a good year"

----
Oh shittttt
Another chapter for u lovelies
Next few chapters about to be lit yall
Vote and comment for quicker updates