24- Dont go

Mitchel's POV

My heart was pounding as I ran after her. I could feel all eyes on me and I knew I was gonna get in trouble for doing this but I couldn't care less, I couldn't let her leave.

I could hear Christian hissing my name trying to get me back but I ignored him and pushed my way out the exit door. She hadn't gone far and I ran to catch up with her and she turns round hearing my footsteps behind her.

"Don't go" I please softly.

"Mitchel what are you doing?" She asks looking down with a frown.

"I couldn't let you leave" I explain "I'm sorry for being an asshole, please come back"

Once she looked up at me I could see she had been crying, her mascara running down. It broke my heart to think I had caused pain to her. I wanted nothing more than to make her happy and give her nothing but love. As usual however, I had fucked that up.

She remained silent at a loss for words and I gently pulled her close stroking her face and wiping away where her make up had smudged. Her eyes were still glossy looking up at me and nothing mattered more right now than the girl in my arms. I didn't care that there was a room full of people waiting on me, they could wait forever for all I care. My priority was Jaz and making sure she was okay.

"I'm so sorry" I whisper.

She rests her head under my chin and i breathe in her sweet scent, I never wanted to lose her.

"I'm sorry I forgot" She says.

"Will you come back to the party, pretty please?" I ask her.

"I don't know Mitchel, I don't fit in" She mumbles.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

She pulls away from me so we're face to face again and she looks at me again with those sad eyes.

"I just feel out of place, everyone is used to this life and I'm not" She sighs.

"Hey, it's okay" I reassure "You'll get used to it"

Before she's able to reply Christian interrupts us looking very annoyed with me.

"Hey incase you forgot we have a show to perform" He directs at me.

"I'm coming" I say bluntly.

"Well you better hurry, I don't think Clinton can hold the crowd much longer with his sax" He replies.

"I said I'm coming" I hiss.

He rolls his eyes and walks away muttering what I can only assume is nasty insults towards me. I loved the boy to death but he could get rather hot tempered at times.

"Baby I need to go back, please come with me" I plead needing her to return with me.

She ponders for a second before signing and giving in muttering a soft 'fine' before I quickly make my way back to the building. She trails behind and I lead her to the side corridor so can watch from backstage knowing she probably wasn't enjoying the large crowd especially if she was alone.

Once I know she's safe and still here I make my way back on stage with Clinton giving a look of relief knowing he wouldn't have to play the saxophone any longer; not continually at least.

"Sorry about that folks" I say into the mic "Now who's ready to hear this album?"

The crowd cheers and I look out at so many happy faces. This is why I did this; sharing my music with others is what I lived for. It held so much power and emotion and here I was about to pour all my feelings out into this crowd singing new songs no one had heard except us.