33- trust issues

*read author note*
Jaz's POV

I was pacing up and down in my apartment wondering what the hell to do. I was mad. So mad.

After the little incident on the dance floor of the club last night, everything went downhill. I got back to the booth where Mitchel sat with a pissed look on his face and a refusal to listen to me. Christian was trying to help and get Mitchel to calm down but once again, his anger had taken over.

"Mitchel listen to me, don't let him get to you" I pleaded "He's not worth it"

"Who does he think he is coming up to me and telling me about my girl?" He scoffed more to himself than us.

"He's just jealous" I said.

He scoffed more at this and at that point I was honestly getting annoyed with him. He was ruining our last proper night out together by choosing to let Luke's words get to him instead of just letting it go. Mitchel could be stubborn, way too stubborn at times; it was a vice we were both guilty of.

He was downing drinks and only allowing himself to become more and more annoyed and so I eventually gave up trying to console him and I went home, to my actual apartment and not his. Christian promised me he'd take care of Mitchel so he didn't do anything stupid and I called an Uber and left.

Now it was the next morning and I was supposed to be helping Mitchel pack the rest of his things but after last night I wasn't sure if I could deal with him if he was still annoyed. I had to go over though as this was their last day here and I had to cherish the little hours I had left after having lost so many last night.

I get a shower and put some clothes on before grabbing my keys and heading out the door. Sunday's were always the quietest in the city and for that reason they were my favourite, so I opted to walk over instead of calling an Uber. I was enjoying the fresh air and the sunshine as I listened to some music on my phone. I was hoping the boys still had some food in the house as I was starving and it was almost lunchtime now.

I let myself into the house as I was used to doing so now. Clinton and Cat were sitting on the sofa watching the tv and they greet me softly knowing I still wasn't in the best mood after Mitchel's antics.

"You okay?" Cat asks smiling.

I give her a quick nod and she nods back before going back to talk to Clinton, I knew she was going to miss him terribly as she already looked sad and so I headed up in search for Mitchel wanting to give them space.

Christian and Jesse were nowhere to be seen so I assume they were still asleep. I pass their rooms and their doors were both shut confirming my thoughts. I reach Mitchel's door, which was also shut and I walk in expecting him to also be sleeping but he was up and dressed and packing various things into boxes.

"Hey" I say quietly.

"Hey" He replies only briefly looking up.

He continues to pace around the room collecting various things from drawers and putting them into boxes and suitcases. He was still tense and I could feel it, I was hoping he would have been in a better mood this morning but sadly that isn't the case.

"You excited for tour?" I ask trying to brighten up conversation.

"Yeah" He sighs.

Once again he was avoiding looking at me and focusing his attention to the clothing in his hand.

"Mitchel what's wrong?" I ask bluntly.

"Nothing" He mumbles.

"Clearly something's annoyed you" I say "What is it?"