19- I need you

Mitchel's POV

I had quite an exhausting session in the studio but I was forgetting all that just by sitting here relaxing with Jaz. She was telling me about her project but my mind zoned out and I just focused on her her lips moving instead. She didn't even realise the things she did to me by the simplest actions.

I didn't tell the boys I was staying here tonight but I guess they could probably figure it out. I left the studio pretty quickly because I just wanted to spend time with Jaz, they were annoying me and weren't cooperating at all.

"Are you even listening to me?"She asks.

"What? Yeah of course" I reply.

"Fine then" She smirks "What did I just say"

"You were saying how badly you wanted to cuddle in bed" I playfully reply.

She rolls her eyes at me but I pull her close to me resting my chin on her shoulder. She continues to speak to me but again I'm not paying full attention and instead my focus is on my own lips that are peppering gentle kisses all down her neck.

I know that what I was doing was working and her words became delayed and stuttered. The noise from the television was becoming a blur as i listened to her soft whispers of my name.

I pull away but only to lead her into the bedroom. She lazily turns off the television as she follows me into her room as I lay down on her bed. She climbs on top and we begin what is a pretty heavy make out session. All my previous stress and worry from the studio is completely evaporated into the air as our lips crash against each others hungrily.

My hand trails to her waist and I give it a tight squeeze as she breathes a soft moan which is music to my ears.

I wanted her so bad, I needed her.

She knew I was getting bad and she could probably feel my hard on against her leg at this point and I wanted nothing more than to let it out. But I couldn't rush her, I didn't want to, not with her.

I flip her round so I was now hovering above her and I'd gone back to her neck placing soft,barely there kisses, just enough to keep her going.

"Mitchel" She whispered.

I pulled my shirt off now and watched it drop onto her floor. Her hands grazed my back as our lips reconnected. I could feel goosebumps forming from her touch and I knew she could probably tell that too.

"I need you" She mumbles.

She says it so quietly, I almost don't hear her.

"What?" I ask.

I put my full attention on her as she looks slightly embarrassed at her confession.

"I need you Mitchel" She repeats "So bad"

Her finger trails down my body suggestively and I look at her in disbelief.

"Are you sure?" I ask wanting to make sure we're on the right page.

She nods her head and gives me a small smile. I then waste no time in shedding both mine and her clothes until there's nothing but the sheets over us to make any sort of barrier.

I get on top of her again and I slowly position myself as I whisper sweet nothings in her ear.

---

"Someone's in a good mood today" Christian comments as I finish up making lunch for us all.

It was the next day and I was back over at my house and making the boys lunch. I was in the best mood and I channeled it into making us some chicken and waffles and just waffles for Clinton. I was also singing along to a song in my head as I cooked which raised suspicion as I wasn't in the best mood leaving the studio.

"It's a good day" I simply reply.

They all share confused glances as I begin to tuck into the food.

Last night felt so good and it had been a long time since I had felt any sort of connection during sex, I was used to such hazy, quick fucks with no meaning that last night was indescribable. I knew it wasn't her first time and so there wasn't as much pressure but I still wanted it to be good for her. We just spent the rest of the night talking cuddled up to eachother wrapped in her sheets.

"Oh my god" Christian smirks shaking his head.

"What?" I ask innocently.

"You got laid" He retorts squinting his eyes and pointing.

It amazed me how Christian always knew everything but again, with how I was acting even I would've been able to add it all up had the situation be reversed.

"Maybe" I shrug.

They all give me the usual 'bro' comments and I let them, not giving many details or highlighting the significance of the moment.

"Enough about me, what about you Clinton?" I ask.

Jaz has been telling me that him and Cat hadn't spoke in a week or so and were still arguing.

"What do you mean?" He mumbles playing around with the food on his plate.

"I haven't seen Cat round here in a while" I say.

"Why would you? We're not a thing" He shrugs.

"Well I just thou-"

"I'm going out with someone else later anyway" He interrupts.

"Oh" I reply for lack of a better response.

I know Jaz was not going to be happy when she heard Clinton was seeing someone other than Cat, maybe that's why they were arguing?

"Yeah rub it in that you can both get girls" Christian scowls.

"Hey you always get the girls" I retort.

"Well obviously not now" He scoffs.

"I'm sure you could if you tried hard enough" I say.

I take the empty plates and put them in the dishwasher while Christian continues to complain; something he's talented at doing.

"How about we go out tonight and we find you someone?" I suggest.

He just shrugs in response which would most likely be a yes. Clinton had went back to scrolling on his phone so I know I'd probably annoyed him with my questioning.

I excuse myself up to my room where I pulled out my guitar and started tuning it. It was a nice day and so I sat out in my terrace just admiring the view of the hills. It was still sometimes unreal how we ended up here, it's all I could dream of for years back in Australia and now I was here, we had made it.

I messed around with a few chords and got my notebook out scribbling random words and lines down trying to curate a good song. With my mood being so high without any help from any substances, I felt it was a good opportunity to get some songwriting done.

It was nice to have a clear muse again, it was nice to have some purpose other than just getting high and drunk all the time. It was nice to feel normal again.

All thanks to her.

---

Semi cute chapter?
I haven't updated in a while cos I've been so busy but if I get 20 likes and 20 comments I'll post another chapter tomorrow