t h r e e

i wake up, realizing that the week is almost over. school had just started about two weeks ago for me and i just love how friendly people are to me.

   so far, i've made more friends than i expected. a lot of people think i'm introverted so they avoid me, at least that's what i believe. but i'm honestly the most extroverted person out there.

   i get dressed, putting on a black and white striped turtleneck long sleeve shirt with a black oversized short sleeve shirt and black leggings.

   i then slip into my adidas original high tops and eat breakfast. today, i felt like having a blt sandwich so that's exactly what i made for myself.

   after breakfast, i went to do my makeup and rush out my apartment.

t i m e  s k i p

   i walk into my english class and almost immediately i was pulled away from my seat.

"stay away from him." jisoo warns me. "away from who? sammy? the rose?" i ask. "ALL OF THEM!!" she says, almost shouting at me.

"everything okay here?" sammy asks, placing his hands on my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"just play along with it." he whispers in my ear. "everything's fine." i say, holding onto his hand.

"i gotta go but maybe we'll talk after class!" i say to jisoo, as i walk back to my seat with sammy.

"why did you do that before class?" i ask sammy once it was time to work in groups.

"i could tell she was giving you a hard time. i was just helping you." he says.

t i m e  s k i p

   i walk into the music room and sit in one of the rooms. i'm currently working on a song which seemed to work out pretty nicely.

"hey lovebirds!" jia, a friend i made, says, entering the room.

"please don't say that." i say, as she drags me away from sammy.

"but you guys are the perfect couple. at least better than jisoo. and nice work going out with sammy!" she says.

"but we're not dating." i say. "then what the hell happened in english?" she asks. "well, jisoo keeps telling me to stay away from them and he just appeared out of nowhere." i say.

"yeah and now we're going to deal with a depressed and dramatic jisoo. she thinks you guys are together. it's going to be all over the school newspaper, the school's twitter account-"

"we have a twitter?" i ask. "you didn't know? there's this anonymous girl on twitter who's user is @/insidejarvis and it's an account where she talks about her opinion towards the students she encounters. it's neutral for the most part and she updates as soon as something happens." jia says, going on her phone.

"oh no.." jia says, showing me her phone screen.

"but we're not dating!! ugh, give me this." i say, taking jia's phone and walking over to sammy.

"hey." he says, smiling a little. "did you know about our school twitter?" i ask. "you mean insidejarvis?" he asks.

"did you know she talks shit about people?" i ask. "jen, i've been here longer than you. why are you saying information i already know?" he asks.