e l e v e n

the last couple of days have been so hectic. it's hard to explain but about half of the crowd either fell asleep or had their earbuds in. i feel like no one appreciated the people who put the time and effort into the people who performed.

it angered me the way us performers were treated. asides from this, today is the last show and it happens at nighttime. parents of fellow students get to see the show and i honestly wish mine were here to see it.

i look out my window and it seems like it's going to be cold. i check the weather just to make sure and as predicted, it'll be cold.

regardless, i pack my black mini-ish skirt that had a thin belt with a small gold bow in the middle and my black shirt with a thin gold chain around the collar into a bag that had my black heeled boots.

i then put on my outfit for today which is a dark olive green oversized sweater with black leggings and black and white converse low tops.

i then grab my necessities and head out my apartment building. i decide not to go with sammy today since it's freezing outside and i'm lazy.

it feels weird not traveling without him since i'm always with him. we do everything together, i think we even breathe together, it's just how close we are.

i sound like a broken record but meeting him and hanging out with him has been the best thing that's happened to me and i'm forever grateful he's apart of my life.

t i m e s k i p

i arrive to the music office and place my bags in the usual place as i sit in my usual spot.

"you guys okay?" i ask, noticing the gloomy expressions everyone had.

"are you okay?" sammy asks me. "i asked first." i say. "we've noticed you've been stressed these couple of days. is everything okay?" jia asks.

"yeah, i'm fine." i say. "are you sure?" jeff asks. "yeah." i say. "so you're okay with jisoo purposely messing around the stage crew room to make your microphone stop working? it didn't happen just once." dylan says.

"it gave me a chan-"
"sTOP THE EXCUSES! WE ALL KNOW DAMN WELL YOU'RE UPSET-"
"why are you yelling at me?" i softly ask.

"i'm sorry.. it's just she pisses me off and-"
"leo, it's okay. i knew she'd pull of something like that anyways. it's not bothering me that much and it shouldn't bother you guys. is this the only thing that's making you gloomy?" i ask.

"you've been silent the past couple of days-"
"i assure you it's not because of jisoo. it's just i've been stressed a little. other than that, i'm fine." i say.

"stressed about what?" sammy asks, scooting his chair closer to mine. "just some things; midterms, the show, life? i'll be fine though." i say.

"you know, if there's ever anything that you want to talk about, you can always talk about it. we're not here to judge, we're here to help." dylan says.

"that's sweet of you to say." i say, smiling. "well, i'm going out to get food, anyone wanna tag along?" i ask.

"i'll go this time!" jia says, as she grabs her coat and takes me out of the room.

"we're still having the sleepover, right?" she asks me once we're outside school.

"well once the shows over, that's the plan. you sure your parents are okay with you coming to the city?" i ask.

"i live there so it's fine. my dad lives near the school so i end up going there sometimes." jia says.

"oh, cool!" i say. "so.. how are things between you and jeff?" i ask.