t w e n t y - f i v e

"chaeyeong wake up, they're here!!" i hear someone say, shaking me in my sleep. "huh, what." i say, groaning as i lazily sit up. "they're here! they're coming to the hotel! get dressed!" sammy says.

"woosung, calm down. let me get ready." i say, getting up and changing my clothes.

i put on a white button down shirt with a black skirt and black heels. i do my makeup routine and this time add pinkish red lipstick and very minimal eyeliner.

i then fix my hair by tossing it around and walk out of the bathroom. "you look like you mean business." sammy says. "i'm not sure if it's a compliment or-"

"it's a compliment. you have the portfolio, right?" sammy asks, as i grab my folder. "they should be here any minute." sammy says, as there was a sudden knock at the door.

i rush to the door and see that everyone is here. "hi! how was your flight?" i say, hugging everyone. "it was good for the most part." leo says. "you guys must be tired." sammy says. "actually, no. but after we're done visiting the entertainment company, i could go for a nap." olivia says.

"we should start going." dylan says, as we all leave the hotel and head over to the building. "jen, i forgot to mention. you look good." jia says to me. "oh, thanks." i say. "yeah, you look like a business woman! i sort of like the older concept." wendy says. "thank you." i say, as sammy leads everyone into a room.

t i m e  s k i p

"miss lim, you have a very nice portfolio however i'm looking for someone older." the man says. "older?" i ask. "you're eighteen years old, right?" he asks. "yeah-"
"and so are the rest of the girls, right?" he asks. "well, yes." i say.

"you see, young stylists have the tendency to flirt with idols. and i know that none of you would do that, it's just because of that we can't allow anyone who isn't married." he says.

"so what are we going to do?" jia asks. "do any of you girls sing and dance? there might be job openings in the bigger entertainment groups but it's harder to get into. you can try-"

"why can't you take us?" wendy asks. "wendy-"
"she's right. except one i've never had a girl group and two i don't think this is the entertainment for you guys." he says.

"what if we had sponsors? so for example jae from day6 sponsors the rose.. we could have a sponsor." olivia suggests. "if you could get at least two sponsors by tomorrow, you got yourselves the job. good luck to you!" he says, as we all leave the building.

"we have to stay here to start getting used to things. in the meantime, you guys go and get your sponsors." sammy says. "we doing anything tonight?" i ask. "we're taking them to the place, remember?" sammy says.

"ooh right! alright so should we meet you guys back here?" i ask. "how about the hotel?" sammy says. "yeah, that's perfect! so we'll see you then." i say, as we all say goodbye and head back to the hotel.

"jen, do you know anyone?" olivia asks. "she knows wonho! maybe should could get him to sponsor us." wendy says. "you guys rest, i'm gonna find another sponsor." i say. "wait, we want to go!" jia says.

"i think i have to go alone on this one. he'd be surprised if i just brought you all with me. in the meantime, think of a band name for us." i say, changing my clothes and leaving the hotel.

i call wonho and let him know i'm going over to starship. he tells me to wait outside so no one notices me going into the building. once i arrive, i see him come out of the building.

"what's up?" he asks. "you said you wanted to meet taemin, right?" i ask. "now?? did you text him?" he asks. "oh no! let me let him know i'm bringing a friend." i say, as we step to the side so i could text him.