f i f t e e n

"you did what?!" jia asks, placing her things on the floor and sitting on my bed.

"i took the notebooks back. he's been though so much. like losing his parents and almost losing me; he can't see this yet." i say.

"jen, you're making excuses again. just tell him." she says. "i can't do that." i say.

"if i told you how i told jeff, do you think it'll inspire you?" she asks. "you could tell me anyways because i've been wanting this to happen for the longest." i say.

"okay so it all happened during the new year. so in like january i was like 'you know what, i'm gonna tell him for jen's sake. because jen would want me to and if he doesn't feel the same, i couldn't care less'. so i told him and i felt so much pressure escape my body. and you know what? i didn't expect him to feel the same. he was shook when i told him and he said he felt the same which almost had me falling on the ground." she says.

"so how did you guys start to date?" i ask. "valentines day. he sang me a song and gave me the biggest teddy bear and so many pink roses and chocolates. his extra ass really did all of that and he ended up asking me on the spot." she says.

"his extra ass really would, that's so cute!" i say. "jen, it could happen to you too. spring is here and prom is almost on its way. just say the magic words." jia says.

"i'll tell him tomorrow. come on, let me buy some things." i say, as i put on my jacket and guide jia out the door.

"what's this package?" i ask, picking up the box. "is it the ring you bought for sammy?" jia asks. "it might be. let me open it." i say, as i rush back into my home and open the box.

"it is!! look how pretty it is." i say, noticing the ring. "jen, that's honestly so beautiful. sammy's really going to cry when he sees it." jia says, as we exit the apartment room again and walk out of the building.

we walk around the city and i notice a new store. "that's such a huge teddy bear!!" i say, dragging jia into the store.

"isn't this the line store?" she asks. "line? like the messaging app?" i ask. "yeah, bts has a whole store for their cartoon show." she says.

"they have a show? like a whole show?" i ask. "it's still in the making but they do. it's called bt21. come, let's see if you can guess which character belongs to who." she says, taking me to the plush toys.

"okay obviously cooky is jungkook and chimmy is jimin." i say. "you're right! keep going." she says. "mang is obviously hobi. is rj namjoon?" i ask.

"surprisingly no. i thought it was because of rm but it's not. guess again." she says. "if it's not joon then it's jin because his name starts with a j-"
"it is! you're honestly doing better than i am so it's fine. there's four more." she says.

"okay so if rj is jin, koya is joon? wait is it yoongi? nah imma say koya is joon." i say. "and shooky is yoongi." i say.

"there's only two more." jia says. "okay... tata or van is tae. i just can't choose one." i say. "just guess." she says.

"hmm... i would say van because v and his photography segment on twitter. but i feel like it's tata. am i wrong?" i ask. "you're actually right. but who do you think van is?" she asks.

"either armys or bang pd. the reason for bang is self explanatory and for armys because i feel like they would do something like that since they always give so much to armys." i say.

"a lot of people thought it was bang but it's actually armys. so which one are you getting?" she asks.

"you have chimmy i know that for a fact. do you know if sammy has one?" i ask.