t w e n t y - f o u r

"guess who's coming tomorrow!" sammy says, taking the covers off me. "the rest of our friends! they're on the way." he says. "sam, i'm tired." i say.

"well, i have to finalize some things with jae today. an entertainment company has already accepted us and now we need to start working. you could walk around by yourself if you want to." he says.

"i'm tired from yesterday." i say, sitting up. "you mean from the concert?" he asks. "it felt like a dream. did i really meet ikon?" i ask. "you have pictures with them." he says, as i grab my phone and see the pictures.

"do you see the low quality hanbin i have on this phone?" i say, showing sammy. "i know." he says. "i can't believe i met them, it's been a dream of mine for a while." i say.

"i guess dreams do come true." he says. "yeah.. do you have to leave soon?" i ask. "in like five minutes." he says, pulling me out of bed. "i love you a lot, woosung." i say. "i love you too, chaeyeong." he says, kissing me.

a sudden knock brings us back to reality, causing me to let go of the kiss and get the door. "sam, it's jae!" i say, allowing jae to enter the room.

"you ready?" he asks. "yeah, let me just grab my phone. bye jen!" sammy says, kissing me goodbye.

   i decide to wash my face and at least freshen up, that way in case i end up going out i'm ready for it.

   i hear my phone buzz so i rush towards it and see a text message from wonho.

little hoseokkie 🍥🎐
you busy today?

me
no. didn't i send you the schedule?

little hoseokkie 🍥🎐
you did but i'm still checking up on you. is this therapy helping you calm down at least?

me
my hair still changes color every now and again but other than that, my powers are under control

little hoseokkie 🍥🎐
that's good! wanna hang out today?

me
sure! where are we going?

little hoseokkie 🍥🎐
it's a surprise! you sent me the hotel address, right?

me
yep! let me know when you arrive!

little hoseokkie 🍥🎐
bet

   i get up from bed and change my clothes. i look out the window and see it's sunny outside. i also check the weather on my phone and see it's going to get colder by the afternoon.

   i put on black fishnet tights with blue skinny ripped jeans and a black bleached thrasher cropped shirt with black and white converse high tops. i then put my hair in a half ponytail and do my daily makeup routine.

   i grab my blue denim jacket from my suitcase and put it on as well. i take a few selfies of my look and patiently wait for hoseok.

   honestly it still shocks me that he's apart of monsta x. he was always so shy to talk to people as i recall and when we shared the same room, he couldn't talk to me for a week. he was scared until he noticed my hair changing color.

   i get up from the bed and count how much money i have. i take some of the cash and place it in my pocket along with my earbuds and grab my phone.

little hoseokkie 🍥🎐
i'm in front of the hotel, come quickly

me
were fans following you?

little hoseokkie 🍥🎐
sort of, i'm not actually sure. don't forget your mask