t w o

i wake up and quickly get dressed. i wear a gray oversized sweater with black ripped skinny jeans and gray vans high tops.

i do my everyday makeup and put on my coat and beanie. i grab my everyday items and leave my apartment building.

t i m e s k i p

i arrive at school a little too early so i decide to walk around the boulevard. i notice so many places there; a mcdonald's, a supermarket, a korean restaurant, a dunkin' donuts, a pizzeria, and the list can go on and on.

i walk into dunkin' donuts and order something i could have for breakfast.

i sit down at one of the tables and browse the apps on my phone.

"jennie!" i heard someone say, as i take out my earphones and notice sammy.

"hi!" i say, smiling. "come sit with us." he says, as i move over to one of the big tables.

"good morning." a guy said to me. "uhm.. good morning?" i reply.

"i don't think sammy introduced us yet. i'm dylan, the guy who said good morning is leo, and that's jeff." dylan says.

"it's nice to meet you all." i say. "likewise." jeff said, smiling.

"look who's finally off their phone." sammy jokes as he brought food for all of us.

"you should've told me you bought food." i say. "why??"

"i believe she bought herself food." leo says. "it's fine, i'll have mine for lunch." i say, placing my bag of food in my bag.

i eat the sandwich that was given and discard my trash.

"since we have the same class we could just walk each other there." jeff suggests.

"look who's using common sense." sammy jokes. "you're one to talk." dylan says, as we all leave dunkin' donuts and walk to school.

"jennie! you haven't said anything." leo says. "she's probably nervous." jeff says. "me nervous? no way. i just don't know you guys that well. give me a month." i say.

"a month?" sammy asks. "yeah." i say. "okay, let's bet on it." he says, as we all stop walking.

"if you don't say anything sarcastic comment or any roast up until the month... you get to do my makeup; lipstick, the eye stuff, the whole nine yards. and i have to wear it the whole day, plus post it for 24hrs." sammy says.

"you sure you want to do that to yourself?" i ask, earning small snickers from the rest of the guys.

"i know what i'm up against." he says. "full offense but i don't think you know what you're up against." i say, smirking.

"what happens if you don't say anything sarcastic?" dylan asks me. "hmm.. ever played seven minutes in heaven?" i ask sammy.

"you sure you want to do that?" sammy asks me. "you see, unlike you, i know what i'm up against." i say, walking toward the school building.

"wait you guys didn't shake on it." leo said. "so, jennifer.. we have a deal?" sammy asks. "deal." i say, shaking his hand and heading to math class.