3| Near Death Experince.

- This day never ends

•••• •••• ••••

Billy Hargrove was in the middle of a screaming match with Max, as his heavy metal music played in the background. The younger girl had been a minute late when he was picking her up, and he wanted nothing more than to leave her, but he knew that if he did that, he would suffer the consequences.

In a nasty mood, he took out his anger at his step-sister, before taking another hit of his cigarette. He blew out a puff of smoke, purposely aiming it towards the younger teen, before he pressed his foot on the accelerator. He smiled at the speed he was going, the sensation that was the purr of his car brought clear pleasure to the male, while Max tighten her grip on her skateboard.

"Maybe you should cool it. You're going pretty fast." The red-head softly suggested. She then held her board closer to her body as Billy's smile turned dark and gazed at the younger girl.

Taking his eyes off the road, and making contact with Max, Billy went faster, if that was even possible. His blue eyes cold as he heard the whimper escape from Max's lips. "It's almost 6, everyone's at home, you little shit. No kid should be out here if that's what you're worried about."

"I'm worried about us getting in a crash. You're going really fast, Billy." Max made sure to watch her tone, and not anger the older teen. Her eyes large with fright as she stared into the pair of eyes that could give the devil a run for his money at the moment.

"This ain't fast. I can show you-" Billy had been cut off by the sound of something hitting the side of his car.

Max gave out a scream when a person's head hit against her window, and a flash of blonde hair was to been seen before she heard the body crash into the ground.

Cursing, Billy slammed on the brakes and sat in silence. His eyes wide and for the first time since their parents had gotten married, Max was able to see another emotion in those baby blues besides hatred and annoyance.

"What was that?" He breathed out, his cigarette remained untouched as it slowly burned between his fingers. "Was it an animal?"

"I think it was a person. I saw hair. They hit their head against my window." She whimpered, before peering out her widow. "I think it's dead."

"Shit." Billy hissed. He opened his door and hopped out his seat, slamming his door shut. He looked through his window and glared at Max, who tried to follow. "Stay in the car."

His steps were heavy, but slow, as he rounded the car. The first thing he was able to make out were shoes, making him scream internally as it was an actual person. He hit a living being. A living human being. He could go to jail for this because he was going fast to the point of endangering others around him. As he was fully on the other side of his car, his eyes traveled up the sprawled body as a hint of recollection ran through him.