28| Little Talks. Pt3

-Though the truth may vary this, ship will carry our, bodies safe to shore

••••        ••••        ••••

After hearing the plan Mike came up with, Sully quickly threw herself into work. After coming to, she could see the shock and fear in Joyce's eyes when her nose began to bleed. Of course, Sully had no idea why,  and just brushed past her while wiping her nose. Now, she can practically feel the woman's eyes on her, so this helped with some distance.

When she finished shoveling through the trash, with no help from Lucas or Dustin, Sully made her way into the shed to help Steve and Nancy hang up some tarp along with some old newspaper.

Just as she was about to enter, she was able to hear the brunette's soft voice call out to her ex, making her halt in her steps, and listen in.

"Hey? What you did, um, helping the kids, that was really cool." She heard Nancy comment, making the blonde smile.

Seeing as Steve was now her friend, all she wanted was for the boy to be happy, and as of right now, Nancy made him happy, so she was hoping the two could work it out.

"Come on, dude. Don't mess up." She found herself muttering to herself.

"Yeah." Steve breathed out, "Those little shits are real trouble, you know?"

"Believe me, I know." Nancy chuckled, "And now that Lucas Tyrell is back with the gang, lord help us all. He somehow gave them the courage to do stupid things."

"Now that little shit, is on a whole other level of trouble." Steve snorted, just as Sully began to make her presence known by walking into the shed, "So, is this one right here." He pointed at the short teen.

"Excuse you." She joked, walking up to Nancy, who smiled at Sully as she handed her more trash.

"You Tyrells, plus Henderson, drove me off the wall for the past two days." He added, making Nancy and her chuckle at how horrible the last 35 hours on Steve must have been. "Speak of the devils."

"You fucking, turd." They all heard Lucas Tyrell shout at Dustin, who purposely threw the trash bag at his back.

"Stop being a bitch-ass." Dustin giggled.

"This is what I dealt with." Steve pointed out, "I was Mike." He added, causing everyone to see the young Wheeler boy trail behind the two with a tired expression as he created distance between the two males.

"Alright, stop messing around." Hopper ordered. He walked into the shed with a few flood lights and gently paced them next to the beams he planned on tapping them too. Sully's father followed in behind him, carrying a couple more bags of trash.