Autor's Note.

Hey guys! Seeing as I noticed how I have quite a following, I decided that I should help my cousin out, because she's family and all that crap. She doesn't know I'm doing this, so this will be a surprise, but I deeply encourage you guys to go see her story.

She's:writtingAgressive and her story is called, Rosethrone High!

She didn't put me up to this, and she actually doesn't know that I'm a writer at Wattpad, but I probably should seeing as she's the one who encouraged my to write this story! I wouldn't be where I am without her❤️

She just put up her story sometime this week and there's already a few chapters up!  

If you guys like how I write, and my style and whatnot, I actually learned from her. She taught me how to write and access my creative side.

That, and she's the person who I based Sully off of!

So, she's bound to make her story interesting seeing as she told me she's gonna add some moments that happened in her life, and there's a lot. I've read the chapters she has so far, and it's really amazing.

So, go give her some love and support❤️

AND ON ANOTHER NOTE!

Spazzheart was on a little break, and will be for another week or so. I've been really busy with school, and babysitting. I'm finishing up on all of my end of the year projects, and all major tests.

But have no fear! You should be expecting new chapters by the end of this month (April), which is next week, I think. I just really needed this month to recuperate and concentrate on my studies! But summer is close, so this book will have my undivided attention! Thank you all for being so patient with me! And loving this book❤️

I'm truly amazed and thankful for all the support this book has gotten. I'm really thankful!