15| Small World.

-It's a small world after all

••••        ••••        ••••

Rose Tyrell was a bundle of jittery-joy. She adores her life, loves her husband, and she would die for her kids at any minute. To the doe-eyed blonde, her family was everything to her, and they were the only thing keeping her going. This is why she can seem a bit overbearing, and really protective of her life, especially her children.

She walked over to the kitchen fridge and grabbed a full head of lettuce, rinsing it out at the sink, and dropped it on top the cutting board, and reached over to grab a knife, but not before glancing at the clock with worry.

Her sister in law, Laurell, went out for errands, and offered to take her children to their usual after school hang out, the arcade and Benny's Burger. It brought the blonde ease knowing that the two kids were able to seek save passage in a car driven by a family member, until Rose remembered which family member it was. 

She loves her sister-in-law with all her heart, but the brunette could sometimes be too absent minded. Rose remembered how last year, Laurell left her youngest in the mall for hours, after seeing Santa because she grabbed the wrong blonde child.

Her hand movement increased as she quickly chopped the head of lettuce into small pieces and moved them into a purple glass bowl. 

"I can sense your nerves from out here." Rose heard a yell come from the living room. This made the woman wrinkle her nose with annoyance. She peeked over her shoulder, and threw her husband a glare.

Lance Tyrell leaned his body against the entranceway of the kitchen, his arms crossed over his chest with his left hand tightly clutched onto a glass of whiskey and his lips were quirked into a smirk his son inherited, and often wore.  

His blue eyes ran over his wife's tense body, before he walked up behind her, and pressed his body against her back, wrapping his arms around her waist to bring her closer.

"Relax." He breathed deeply in to her ears, making Rose heart even more erratic.

"You know, just by telling me to relax, you are only making it worst." She huffed, before turning her body around so she could face her husband. When her nerves made no gesture of decreasing any time soon, she snatched the cup from Lance's hand, and took a large swing from it.

"That was sexy." Lance commented on his wife's drinking skills, making the blonde narrow her eyes at her husbands ways of making her feel better.

"I love that you're trying to make me feel better, but I'm a mom. I worry." Rose sighed, letting her head fall back onto Lance's shoulder.