37| Awkward Pizza Party.

-What with all these voices

•••• •••• ••••

Meghan brought the slowly burning stick to her mouth, and took a long drag of her cigarette, before blowing the smoke out the window. Sully tried not to smile at the action. Earlier, the raven-haired beauty informed her on how her parents complained about the car smelling like cigarettes, and how Meghan lied to them, saying that her boyfriend Patrick tends to smoke in the Jeep, instead of herself.

"I swear to god, keep smiling and I will rub your sexy time with Billy in your face." Meghan smiled. This made Sully sink in her seat, and grumble out incoherent words.

"Just like you did now?" Sully mumbled. "Well, if you do that, I'll tell your parents that you smoke almost a pack a day." She countered back, making Meghan turn her face towards her.

The two friends stared at one another for awhile, before breaking out into giggles.

"We both know we won't do any of that." Sully sighed, snuggling into the seat of the Jeep, and glancing out the window. "I still can't believe I got kicked out my own house."

This caused the Sinclair girl to snort at her friend's comment, before shaking her head. "You weren't kicked out. Laurell asked me to take you out, and cool you down." Megan hummed out, before pulling into Pinky's parking lot.

"Are you seriously taking us to a pizza place when we already have boxes of pizza back at the house?" Sully drawled out as Meghan shut off the engine. She, then, watched her beautiful friend flick the cigarette bud out her window before rolling them up. "Meg?"

"We don't have to eat the pizza. It's just, if we're gonna be out of the house, we might as well be here." She shrugged, making one of Sully's eyebrow arch.

"Well, why here?"

"Because Patrick's here. Duh." Meghan said, before making her way out the car. Sully couldn't help but roll her eyes at the name, but nonetheless, exited the car.

"And?" Sully replied, lightly jogging to keep up.

"And, he invited me to hang with him, but I said no. I wanted to hang with my bestie that I haven't seen all week, and you did disappear on me last weekend." Megan explained, pushing open the parlors door.

The spastic teen withhold herself from rolling her eyes, and entered the busy restaurant. She scanned the families that ate out in the open area, feasting on the best pizza Hawkins have to offer, and as the lighting became more dime, the more younger and rowdier the tables' occupants were.