5| Trick-or-Treat.

-Smell my feet, or give me something good to eat ••••        ••••        ••••

•••• •••• ••••

The soft tunes provided by Hawkins local radio station filled the large pastel colored room, as the visible skies seen through the colorful bay window, darkened from a light blue, to more deeper, and rich sapphire color.

"Is this high enough?"

Standing behind Meghan, who had been seated in front of her vanity mirror, Sully placed her hands on her hips as her eyes watched her friends every movement.

Meghan analyzed her hair before bitting her lip, "A little higher, if you don't mind."

"I don't." Sully smiled, "But I'm gonna have to use my banana clip to make it higher."
She gathered the raven strands and twisted the hair into a low ponytail. When she saw that it had been tight enough, she reached around to grab her teasing comb and began to add some more volume and height to the top of her friend's hair, before snapping the toothy clip shut.

Tina's party is in less than an hour, and the girl's are just getting ready.

Since it was Halloween, every channel that's actually worth watching had been playing classic horror movies, so, Sully and Meghan had been holed up in the room, watching the marathon, making them lose track of time.

Giving herself a proud nod, Sully put down the comb as she walked over to her book shelf and grab a pair of latex gloves, and the temporarily hair dye. She rattled the can a few times, pausing her movements as she uncapped the bottle and looked at her friends reflection through the vanity mirror.

"You sure you wanna do this?"

Meghan rolled her eyes at her blonde's question as she broke out into a large grim, her pearly white teeth brightly on display. "Hell yeah, I am! Plus, it's not permanent, or anything."

"Okay." Sully giggled, bringing the nozzle to the her friends hair and pressed down. She gave out an starstruck squeal when she saw the shiny dark color be replaced with a vibrant red. "Holy shit! It's working!"

"It's working!" Meghan shouted in victory as the girls began to laugh and cheer with joy.

However, the excitement soon wore off, as the fumes from the spray got clogged in Meghan's throat, causing her to have a fit. They also affected Sully, but instead of her coughing, her eyes watered.

"There!" The blonde called out as she did one final spray, applying some finishing touches. "You're good to go, little red." Sully smiled as her friend stood up and walked over to the full-size mirror.

Wearing a tan-colored tube top that matched perfectly with her skin, giving her the nude effect, and a striking red lightening bolt painting on her face. Meghan resembled one of Sully's idols David Bowie from his 1973, Aladdin Sane, album cover. She even went the extra mile as to re-creating his famous teased up, red mullet.