31| Oh, boy. Pt2

- But then they realized what was waiting for them when they came back

•••• •••• ••••

When Billy gained back to consciousness, the first thing he felt was an odd tingling sensation from his lower back, to the tip of his toes. He pushed himself off the ground, and let out a gasp as his knees buckled a little, before his legs gave out. The second his body slammed right onto the hard-wood floor, he admitted defeat, and decided to give himself a minute to recharge.

"You fucking little shits are dead!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, "You hear me? Dead!"

When he was met with silence, he looked up to see that he was all alone in the living room. He was about to cough it up to them hiding from him, which they should be, but that reasoning quickly went away when he saw all of the backpacks that had been in the living room, gone.

Billy laid his head back on to the ground, letting his body relax so he could get up without buckling.

He craned his head back, so that his jaw was pointing towards the ceiling. His soft hair tickled at the nape of his neck, and his perfectly single curl, that never lost its body the entire night, brushed against his forehead. His eyes stared at the ceiling, in both confusion and self-hatred.

He hated how he let his father cancel his date,so that he could search for Max. Max, who snuck out the house without him knowing. He, then, got his ass handed to him by his father, in front of his step-mother whom he despise. Now, he was waking up in some strangers house after being knocked out.

His memory was a little hazy, and everything seemed to blend together after leaving the Wheeler's. He remembered entering the Byers driveway and thinking how crappy it looked compared to his own, bringing the male a small bit of joy. His body could practically still feel the anger rolling off his body as he saw Steve Harrington exit the house his step-sister was supposedly in, only to feel steam coming from his ear when he caught a glimpse of Sully's big brown eyes from the window. His mind flashed forward onto him pinning Lucas Sinclair, to pummeling Steve's face in, to having his bitch of a sister drug him.

Then, there was Sully Tyrell tasing him.

Billy growled out in frustration before slamming his fist onto the surface underneath him.

He was furious.

He used his anger as fuel to stand up from his position, right in time with the front door opening.

He prepared himself to rage at the children, when he caught onto a familiar set of blue eyes.

"Billy?" Sully's father questioned, not sure why the teen was at the Byers house, of all places, on a Sunday night. "What brings you here?" He asked.