I Need You

My name is Michelle.

I am a girl from Liverpool who loves music, especially rock and roll. It is my life. I like to play guitar, I love it so much but I'm not very good I don't think. I am 15 years old. I have quite dark brown hair that goes down just below my shoulders, and i have blue eyes. I am about normal height (i hope) for my age. I am not very pretty. I hate the way I look.

I don't have many friends, in fact I only really have one friend and she is called Linda. She is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without her. I have social anxiety, which makes it hard for me to be confident with myself and to make friends. I wish I was confident, my life would be so much easier.

I LOVE music. Music is what keeps me sane. My favourite music would have to be Elvis. I also like to go to the cavern at night and there is good music there. Especially one band, The Quarrymen. These are my favourite band at the cavern, they can play so good and they have some amazing guitar skills. I totally fancy George, he is so cute with his thick brown hair gelled up. His eyebrows make him look quite angry but his eyes make him so sweet. He is quite shy too, quite like me.

I would hope to be a musician when I'm older, but that will never happen. I mean I have never played my guitar to anyone. Not even Linda. One day I will be able to play at the cavern.

~*~