Chapter 24- More Letters and the Cell

||Georges POV||

~1 week later~

I've truly messed up. I can't live with this guilt. Why did no one stop me?! God, I can't think about it. It hurts me too much.

Paul came up to my bed, he handed over a letter. I knew who it was from. Michelle. It hurt me even more inside, I haven't written her a letter for a bit. Whenever i tried I just felt even more guilt. I took the letter from his hand and he gave me a half smile. Paul understands what I'm going through here. He knows I would never do this, I hope.

I unfolded the letter and it read:

"Dear George,

Is everything okay? I haven't heard from you for a while, I'm worried about you. I'm sure you are okay anyway, but you know I just worry a lot :)

How's everything going with the kaiserkeller? I hope you are doing good!

Love youu,

Love

Michelle xxxxxxx"

Can I feel any more guilty?! I'm such a bad person, how am I going to explain? I need to reply to her... I need to tell her.

I got up to get some paper and a pen and sat back down on the bed.

"What you gonna do George?" Paul asked me. I looked up at him.

"I'm-" I started but the door swung open with a big bang scaring me half to death. Stood there was the man who runs this place and.. police?! There were three policemen walking into our room.

"Um, is everything okay officers?" Paul asked. I started to feel shifty now. The man who runs this place pointed straight at me.

"It's him," the man said and the police started grab me.

"W-wha? What have I done?!" I asked worried and scared.

"You know why," the man said bitterly.

"No, I think there has been some mistake-" Paul said trying to help.

"You're underage. Now come one you're going to the police station," the officer who was grabbing my arm said. I was dragged out the room and my mouth was wide open in shock. Pauls was too and he stood there watching me leave. He held his arm out but did nothing. Thanks Paul..

~

I was taken to the police station and I stayed in a cell over night. They told me that I would have to be deported back home and I will be there in exactly a week. It seemed like I was in there forever. Then half way through the night a policeman opened the cell door. I thought I was allowed out but instead two people came in. It was Paul and Pete.

"Paul? Pete? What you doing here??" I asked confused.

"We've been put here too," Paul seemed a bit embarrassed that

he'd been put here.

"But why?" I was so confused.

"Um, you know 'cus you are being deported back.. we knew that tonight would be the last time we would play at Hamburg.. so um-" Paul said stopping every so often.

"We burnt a condom on the wall and we got arrested," Pete said quickly as if he wasn't bothered. Paul started blushing, oh my god he's such a girl. I stared at them both to check if they were being serious. Then I burst out laughing.

"Oh my god seriously!" they both nodded with a smirk on their faces. That cheered me up a bit anyway.

"Do the other's know what's happened?" I asked.

"John and Stu know you're here and they saw us get arrested so yeah. And they know that we all have to go back. Oh and I sent a letter to Michelle, I hope you don't mind. I told her we are coming back," I nodded. I wasn't sure if I should be mad or happy that he told Michelle. Michelle probably thinks I'm ignoring her. I'm not though, I just... needed time to think about what to do. Oh no, I didn't get to write her a letter. Now I'm going to have to say it when I come back. Ugh.. even more guilt.

"Did you tell her I got arrested?" I asked and Paul shook his head.

"Did you tell her.." Paul shook his head right away. He knew what I meant.

"You need to sort that out though, mate. You can't keep quiet about it for too long," Paul told me. I nodded slowly.

I was going to, but I got arrested.

"You know I was going to say! But them guys took me away! Now I'm just gonna die in this hole, wake me up when we can go okay," I layed down on the 'bed' which just felt like a rock and tried to fall asleep. All I could think about was how I had let Michelle down. At least we get away from this place, and I get to see Michelle again...

~*~

:((

Paul and Pete tho XD

Joj what did u do D:

I'll update soon don't worry :')

Thank you for reading! (: