Chapter 1- The Cavern

I wake up and get out of bed. It is Saturday, this means I can go out to the cavern tonight. I look at the clock and it says half eleven.

"Woah." I think to myself.

I look in the mirror to see what state I'm in. My brown hair is all over the place. My eyes have gone all puffy and there is mascara on my face. Nice. I go to get ready, i have a shower and sort my face out. I get dressed into my white top and my floral skirt which flares out a bit just above the knee. I quite like this look on me. I put some make-up on, I can never go out without wearing some make-up. I put my eyeliner on and mascara.

I go downstairs and see if my parents are home, I hear no one. They must have gone to work. I go to the kitchen and make myself some toast.

I ring my best friend to see if she's okay. We also agreed to go to the cavern together. I love it when we go to the cavern together it's so fun. We both love the Quarrymen and we love talking about our favourite members. Linda's favourite is Paul, he has black hair that is swept up, and is really cute. He seems really nice but George is mine (hahahahahah).

~

It's five o'clock and I am going to meet Linda at the usual spot we meet, at the corner on the end of the street from the cavern.

I walk out the house and start walking towards the cavern. It's not that far from my house, as I live in the middle of Liverpool. I am at the corner leaning on the wall, waiting for Linda to come. While I wait I notice five quite tall boys walk past me, some are carrying guitars on their backs. I get a whiff of cigarettes and cheap cologne. They are wearing their leather jackets .It's the Quarrymen.

"Oh my god, Oh my god.." i think to myself, "Be normal for once in your life." I look at my feet. When I look up again, I see George. His hair is amazing this makes me giggle a bit, but then I realise George was looking at me the whole time. He smiled then looked away. I can feel my cheeks burning.

They all stop just before the cavern and wait at the wall. I can feel the Quarrymen look at me every so often, this makes me nervous so I try to stay cool. They are talking to each other then glancing at me, are they talking about me? This makes me feel uneasy, I start to breathe a bit faster.

They seem to be arguing, they are pushing each other now. What happened? They finally calm down. Then George and Paul walk over to me.

Oh my god

"Hello" Paul says politely.

"'Ello" George says in his really cute accent.

"Hello" I manage to say.

"How are you luv?" George asks.

"I'm fine thank you, how are you?" I ask both of them.

"Ah that's good then," George gave me a nice smile showing his fangs, ugh how I love his fangs, "We are fine thank you"

There was a bit of silence that made me feel awkward.

"What's your name?" Paul asked.

"I'm Michelle"

"That's a pretty name" Paul said.

George stared at Paul for a bit.

"I'm-"

"Oh, i know who you both are," I interrupted, "You play at the cavern, I see you there most nights. You are great guitar players."

"Ahh! I wondered where I'd seen you from! I've seen you in the crowd." George said happily. Paul was called by John so he had to go, I'm quite scared of John he's so aggressive sometimes.