Chapter 14- Double Date

I woke up in my bed and I felt a weight on the other side of the bed. I turned over to see George sleeping there, he was facing the other way. He stayed with me all night. This made me remember what happened yesterday, my mood suddenly got worse. I thought about what happened with Linda and what we could do before she left. I really will miss her. I made me think:

Why am I being so upset? Why aren't I just having a good time while I can with her? George must be annoyed with me for being so upset. We need to have as much fun as we can before she's gone. I think I need to make it up for George too.. I'll make him some breakfast. I think he will love that.

I slowly lift myself off the bed and quietly walk to the door so I don't wake George up. As I pass George, I feel two arms wrap around me and pull me back into the bed.

"Where are you going?" George nuzzled into my ear and said with a sleepy voice. Well that ruined my surprise straight away.

"I'm going downstairs," I giggled.

"Can't you stay with meee," he said begging. I laughed at this. I lifted an eyebrow and said,

"I was going to make breakfast but.." I saw him think about what he wanted. Me or food.

"Looks like I'll be eating later," he said while pulling me over the top of him to his other side. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his body. I put my head on his chest and he rested his head on top of mine. I fell asleep again as I was so tired, in George's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up again to George giving me a quick peck on the lips. I smiled uncontrollably and opened my eyes. George was incredibly close to me. I giggled at how our noses were touching, that was how close we were.

"Good morning," I said.

"Good afternoon, beautiful," he replied with a grin on his face.

"Woahh," George laughed at my reaction, "I should get up and make us breakfast then.. or brunch, whatever," I was about to move away when George kept me in my position. He said,

"Nono. It's okay, I've made it for you. I think you need it.. you know because of yesterday," He held up a big plate for me to see and then placed it on the bed. I gave him a smile then said,

"Ohh Georggeee. I was meant to make you a breakfast because of yesterday," he looked surprised.

"Why would I need it?" he asked.

"Because I was being so annoying and awkward. I must of annoyed you yesterday, I'm sorry," George gave me a confused face and said cupping my face.

"You didn't annoy me. How would you annoy me? You were upset, that's not being annoying. You're best friend is leaving you, I know how you are feeling. Don't say you are annoying me. You deserve this breakfast," he stared into my eyes a little longer. I love how George means everything he says. He always knows how to make me feel better. He is so sensitive to how people feel. I hugged him quickly and put my face into his neck. He hugged me back.

"I love you," I said into his neck. He pulled away and then picked up my hands. He played with them, with my individual fingers. I watched him play with them. He moved his finger across the ring on my index finger. He smiled at it, I'm not really sure why. He lifted both of my hands up to his face and he kissed my fingers. He gave my hands back to me. He looked a bit embarrassed realising what he was doing, I didn't mind it though.

"Sorry.. you can eat now if you want," I laughed at what he said.

"Thank you for making me this," I picked up the plate an  put it on my lap. He had made me bacon and egg. I love this. I had a grin on my face as I started to eat it. George was just sat there watching me, so I gave him a piece of my bacon. He gave me a teethy smile then ate it.