Chapter 27- Apologies

||Michelles POV||

~The next day~

I woke up with something in my face. Oh, it was Paul. He was facing away from me. He stayed over again last night to make sure I would be okay. I was crying again yesterday, but I'll be okay. Paul is being very sweet to me. He is such a good friend. I told him yesterday he could sleep on my bed, somehow he's made it under the covers. I smirked at his cheekiness.

I haven't spoken to George yet, not in person or on the phone. I ignored another phone call when he rang a bit later. I felt really bad for doing that but.. I guess I'm still not ready? I need to see him sometime.. sometime. But not yet, I need to get my thoughts together.

Paul rolled over facing me while an arm stretched over me, stopping my thoughts. I stayed still not wanting to wake him up no matter how awkward it was. Paul's face was very close to mine now, our noses were almost touching. His eyes were shut and he looked so innocent. His hair was messed up, I've never really seen him with his hair not to his perfection. He must have been awake a little as his arm seemed to be perfectly snaked around my waist.

Then I remembered:

I friendzoned him yesterday.

Oh my gosh, I didn't do anything?! I didn't explain to him how I felt. Or maybe he knows how I'm feeling? With George and all. I'm such a bad person. He just let out all his feelings to me and I didn't do anything about it! He must be so embarrassed.

His eyes started to flutter open. I smiled to him, and he grinned. He noticed how close we were and where his arm was, he moved a tiny bit closer so our noses were touching. I giggled at this and I said,

"Good morning, Paul,"

"Good morning, darling," he said with tired morning voice. Him just saying this made me blush for some reason. I really need to control that better.. It made him grin even more.

"How are you feeling today?" he asked sweetly.

"I'm okay, well.. better than yesterday anyway. Thank you, how are you?" I asked. He smirked a little and said

"A lot better when I'm here with you," he whispered. This made me blush tremendously, I giggled like a girl. What the heck is wrong with me? Why was I doing these weird body actions? He grinned some more at me. He opened his mouth to say something else but was interrupted by a knock on the front door. He looked disappointed at how we were interrupted. I started to move away and Paul pulled me closer so our noses were touching again.

"It's okay, I'll get that," he quickly pecked my nose and then ran off out of the bedroom with a grin on his face and giggling like a girl. I laughed at him and shuffled back into my position in the bed.

Does Paul really like me that much? I don't see why he likes me. I'm not special, why me? I heard Paul open the front door and some voices. I couldn't make out what they were saying or who it was, so I didn't bother to listen anymore.

I have been thinking about what to say to George, but it's just when I see him I'm not going to be able to say everything. I'm most probably going to cry. And I don't want to take back George straight away.. that sounds really nasty but what he did hurt me a lot and I want to be sure that he won't do the same thing to me again. Whenever I think about George it makes me feel down. I need to get him out my mind, I don't want to cry today. Today I should do something... productive. To get him out of my mind. I can't be crying all the time.

I rolled out of bed and walked over to the mirror. My reflection looked awful, how the heck does Paul like me like this? I smoothed down some hair down that was stuck up in random places then started to walk out the room.