Chapter 7- Balloons

Ohh myy godd 110 reads :D thank you guys c:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in someones arms. I remembered what had happened last night and realised it was George I was I snuggled up to. My head was resting on his chest. I looked up at Georges face and he was already awake, he was smiling. He was watching me sleep.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked tiredly.

He smirked even more, "Oh doesn't matter," I made a suspicious face, "Okay, you are just so cute when you sleep."

I giggled a bit then I felt my cheeks burning. He laughed, then kissed my cheek. We layed on the couch for a bit. It wasn't awkward. I don't ever feel awkward with George when it's silent, it's like we enjoy each others company. I stretched trying to wake myself up a bit but ended up even more tired somehow. I could feel my eyes getting heavier. George could see me about to fall asleep.

"Woah, what we are getting up now. Come one sleepy head." George said.

I just made a groaning noise, "I'll tickle you," he said really seriously. Oh man, I hate being tickled. That's like my worst weakness. I tried to move to wake myself up but it wasn't happening. "I bet you are ticklish," he said to me.

"Noo.." I looked at George making a really sympathetic look. He wasn't going to change his mind now. He rolled over on top of me and he started tickling my sides. I screamed and shook trying to get him off of me. George wasn't stopping.

"GET. OFF. ME." I said between screams. Then I made a quick, "OW." He stopped immediately, I knew it would. I made a face to say that I was hurt, I wasn't really. He had a really sorry face on.

"I'm really sorry.." He said apologetically.

I didn't say anything, instead I took him by surprise and tickled his sides instead.

"Aaahh, nooo, You tricked meee," he sounded betrayed which made me laugh. He was really ticklish. He squirmed trying to get me off of him, I eventually did. He immediately jumped.OFF the couch and shouted, "I'M FREEE" I laughed and got off the couch.

I walked over to the mirror to see what state I was in. My hair was all over the place. I started something my hair down, when I felt something hit my head. It was a balloon. George had just smacked a balloon at me. I turned around and saw George with a fiendish face. I picked up a balloon immediately and punched it, it hit his face. He looked surprised, I laughed  at his reaction. He then hit another one at me, this meant war. We carried on hitting balloons at each other when Paul and John came in.

"What's going o-" Paul couldn't finish his sentence as George had punched a balloon at his face. Me and George were in hysterics. John and Paul immediately ran into the room and grabbed some balloons. We were both on separate sides like in teams.

"Balloon fight!!" John and Paul shouted and the war began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When finished our little game, we sat down quite out of breath. That was pretty fun. I was quite hungry now though so I got up to make us all breakfast. Before I left the room, I got a balloon and rubbed it on top of George's head making his hair all static. It made him jump. I ran out the room before he could get me. I heard him shout,

"I'll get you!"

I laughed and looked through the fridge. I don't think Linda would mind, I'm making the breakfast for her so it's not like I'm stealing it. I saw bacon in the fridge so I decided to make bacon sandwiches, George would like that..

The bacon was sizzling on the pan. I heard George shout,

"I smell bacon!" I laughed and I heard the boys laugh too. When the bacon was done I put it in the bread. I had made one for everyone. I brought it through and everyone gasped. I chuckled and gave a plate to everyone. They all ate their sandwiches pretty quick. They all thanked me and they all put their plates in the sink.

We all sat down back in the living room, it was about 11 in the morning so we had lots of time.

"What are we doing today then?" Paul asked.

Everyone thought for a second and George said, "How about the park?" It seemed like a nice idea, we all agreed and we all got ready to go. We all grabbed our guitars too, well except Linda she always says how she can't play guitar but I bet she would be really good.  We all walked out the house and started going to the park. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awkward bit to stop on I know sorry, I wanted to get this chapter up as I thought I should. I'll write about the park bit in next chapter :)))

Please vote and comment what you think :DD