Chapter 9- The Park~Part 2

I'm sat on the grass with all the other lads and Linda eating my chocolate ice cream that George had got me. George finished his ice cream pretty much straight away, I wasn't really surprised. He waited there patiently for all the others to finish theirs. I guess he was becoming hungry again watching us all eat our ice creams so he got up and grabbed his guitar and sat back down next to me. He started playing his tune and I realised what tune he was playing. It was Do you want to know a secret. It made me blush a bit knowing that someone has written a song especially for me. He must like me a bit if he wrote a song about me right? I carried on listening to his perfect singing and guitar playing, I didn't realise I was staring at him the whole entire time. I hope he doesn't think I'm a weirdo just staring at him.. How could I not stare he was singing the song that was about me. When he had finished the song he looked up at me and he blushed. He blushed. It was usually me, it was incredibly cute though.. I sound so pervy.. I had a massive smile on my face and I didn't know how to react so I just gave him a massive hug. Like when he first sang the song to me. He hugged me back and laughed, he rested his head on top of mine. This moment felt so perfect. I moved out a bit and looked at George he kissed my forehead then let me move away. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

I had a massive grin on my face, for some reason I couldn't control my face. Everyone must think I'm a right weirdo. I don't care though, George is perfect and he might actually care about me. I looked up and saw everyone staring at me. This did make me feel awkward. I looked at Paul and he looked annoyed, did I do something annoying? It made me self conscious, what had I just done? No one else seemed annoyed.

 John got up and ran over to the park again,

"Are you coming?" he shouted from the distance.

"I'm coming," Pete and Stu shouted back together. Paul mumbled a little "Yeah," something was wrong with Paul. I'll ask him later. This time John, Stu, Pete and Linda went to the roundabout. Me and George went to the swings. Paul walked very slowly back to the park, as if he couldn't be bothered. Why is he being so miserable? I've never seen him like this. Me and George were swinging on the swings. We were trying to see who could swing the highest. I'm surprised he didn't fly off he was swinging so high. He obviously won. 

Finally Paul came over and he walked to the swing next to me. When he walked past Georges swing, George almost kicked Paul in the face as he was swinging so far.

"Oi! Watch it!" Paul said really peed off and angrily.

"Woah man, I'm sorry-" George replied before being cut off.

"Yeah whatever," he abruptly said and then I heard him mutter,"Not like you would care". I don't think anyone was meant to hear that part, but I did. I looked at George and he gave me a funny face to say 'what did I do?' it made me laugh. I don't think it was the right time to laugh. I thought Paul was over reacting over the littlest thing so I don't think he should be so miserable. Paul sat on the swing and started to swing really slowly. I was getting annoyed now, I wanted to get it out of him. I didn't show my anger though. I stopped swinging, got up and stood in front of Paul so he couldn't swing. Paul looked up from the floor and looked in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" I finally asked. Paul seemed shifty, as if he wanted to run away and escape answering the question. I wasn't going to let him get away without an answer.

"Um," he started thinking of an answer, "I-I don't feel very well,"

Oh, he was okay when he was running around and picking me up though wasn't he? I didn't want to argue saying 'that you're not ill' so I believed him.

"Do you want us to walk you home?" I asked politely. He nodded and we started getting our stuff ready to go. George went over to John and that lot to tell them that Paul was 'ill' and we were going to take him home. I also noticed that John, Pete and Stu were on the floor, did they spin so fast they flew off? Anyway we made our way to Paul's house. I don't know where Paul lives so George and Paul led the way. The walk was pretty awkward, none of us really spoke except when we asked Paul if he was okay. We arrived at Paul's house, it was attached to all the other houses of the street too. It looked really cosy. When we got to his door, Paul asked if we wanted to come in, We both agreed to go in so we could make sure he was okay. We walked straight up the stairs and Paul led us into a room which I assumed was his. The room had pieces of paper scattered everywhere. I guessed they were songs he was writing. I didn't bother to look at them. Paul sat on his bed, I asked him if he wanted anything and he said he wanted a glass of water. I went downstairs into the kitchen. I looked through the cupboards to find a glass, I felt a bit rude going through every single cupboard but I had to do it. I filled the glass I had found with water and walked back up the stairs. I could hear George and Paul talking in his room. I opened the door and they suddenly stopped talking, did I interrupt something? They both stared at me as if I shocked them, I was confused. I went over to Paul and gave him his glass of water,