Chapter 12- The Man

George POV

(The next day)

YES

I did it!! She's is mine now! Hahhahah, I can't believe it. She actually wants to be mine, and she is now.

Today is sunday, and means we will be going to the cavern. I love going here, I feel like it's where I belong. I will be playing with the rest of the Quarrymen as usual. I actually think we are doing pretty well. We are getting bigger in Liverpool every time we play. But to be known by the whole world would be gear.

We all walk to the cavern, all carrying our instruments. We wait outside the cavern like usual and it made me remember a few days ago when I first met Michelle. When I saw her standing there, (hahah) outside the cavern. When I first saw her pretty face. All of us started arguing to say who was going to go to her first. I really wanted to talk to her. Then me and Paul went over. I remember I nervous I was to talk to her, and how Paul tried to chat her up and that it made me so jealous. I had to do something, I wanted to make her mine. And now she is, mine. I am so lucky.

We walked into the cavern, it is always so sweaty and muggy in here. I don't really like it but I want to play music so I have to put up with it. There wasn't many people in yet as it was only 5 o'clock. We just come early to practice before people actually come. We go on stage and get all of our instruments set up. When we were ready we would play our usuals. This included 'Dizzy Miss Lizzy', 'I saw her standing there' and a few others. We would see the crowd gradually get bigger as we went along. Soon enough, the place was full of people. This is the biggest I've ever seen it. We must be real good if these people want to see us.

While I continue to play my guitar I look through the crowd. There are so many people here, all dancing, singing and cheering. I noticed a man who stood out from all the rest of the crowd. He was wearing a suit and looked really important. Everyone else wore their casual things and he looked really formal. Who was this man? When we had finished the song we had just played, John and Paul came up to us to form a huddle.

"Guys, we need to play real good now. The best we can." John said really seriously. I was about to ask why but everyone moved away and we started on our next song. I think we were doing really well. The crowd was enjoying it and the man was. He had a smirk on his face. I played the best that I could and when the song had finished we packed up our instruments and went backstage. I put my guitar back in it's case and the man who was in the crowd came in. John and Paul went over with him and they spoke. I couldn't hear what they were saying and I still had no clue what was going on. I kept quiet and just stood there waiting for them patiently. I didn't want to interrupt because it looked really important. When they had finished speaking they shook hands and then the man left.

John and Paul walked over to us with really excited faces on.

"That man wants us to get bigger! He's gonna help us find something for us to do!" Paul said, "He's gonna come back next time we play in the cavern to say what he's gonna do!" John said. They both sounded really excited. I was really excited too. We could be getting famous with the help from this man. We were all talking about this man really excitedly and John shouted,

"Where are we going?"

"To the toppermost of the poppermost!!" We all shouted together. We were all laughing and then I noticed someone had walked in. She was stood behind me the whole time. It surprised me, it was Michelle.

"Michelle!" I had a massive smile on my face, she did too. It must of been because of what she had just seen us do. "You'll never guess what is going on! This man came and watched us play, and now he said he's gonna find us something to do! To make us bigger!"