Chapter 13- John's House

Michelle POV

Today is Monday, I'm going to John's house with the rest of the lads and Linda and Cynthia too. This will be the first time I will have seen Cynthia. She sounds really nice, I'm sure she will be. George will be coming at my house at 10 o'clock so we can walk together. It's about half nine now and I'm already to go. I just have to wait for him. I'm wearing a all blue dress that goes down just above my knee and I had left my hair down. I put on a random record that I pulled out of the shelf then sat back down on the couch. As I waited I started to daydream and think about things that are happening in my life.

I'm going out with George. This kept running through my mind, I couldn't really believe it. It didn't seem true. I feel so lucky to have him, and that he actually wants me. I think he is the best person I have ever met, and I am his girlfriend now and I feel so happy! I've felt happy the last few days, knowing that I have George.

A knock at the door stopped my thoughts, I walked out the living room and opened the front door. I looked to see George waiting for me patiently. He gave me a warm smile and I said,

"Would you like to come in? We've got ages yet,"

"Okay," he walked in and I closed the door behind him. We both walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I remembered I had left the record player on, Elvis was playing. I knew George liked this kind of music so I left it playing.

"Do you know what we will do at John's house?" I asked George.

"Um, not really. I think we would just like hang out at his. Oh, Cynthia will be there won't she," he started pulling a face when he started mentioning her which made me giggle.

"Yeah, do you know what she will be like?"

"I don't know, I didn't even know John had a girlfriend til last night!"

"Oh yeah, I think she will be nice."

We sat there in silence listening to Elvis. I do really like this music this is my favourite kind of music. I saw George get up and he held his hand out to me. I thought we would be getting off now or something but he pulled me to the middle of the room and started dancing. I laughed at his dance moves and then I started to copy his silly dance. He wiggled his head and it made his hair flop like mad. His hair was turning to a mess now. I still copied him anyway, because it was fun. We made up our own dance moves and I couldn't stop laughing. When this song had finished a slow song came on. We stopped our silly dance moves and George wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and we started to do this waddle type dance thing. He rested his nose onto mine and we swayed together. We looked into each others eyes for a long time. When the song had nearly finished George leaned in closer to me and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back, he pulled me closer to his body. But we pulled away a bit sooner than expected when we heard a weird screeching noise. Then I realised that the record was scratched, it contnued to repeat a section of the song. I looked up at George and we both laughed because we knew how much it had scared us. I walked over to the record player and took the record out. I put it back in its sleeve and then went back over to George.

I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck again and he put his hands on my waist. We looked into each others eyes although my eyes drifted up to Georges hair. It wasn't gelled up anymore, it was flat and falling down over his forehead. He has really long hair, I thought it looked really nice with it all down but George realised what I was looking at. He turned his head so he was facing the mirror on the wall.

"Oh god, my hair. I look a mess. It's from all that dancing." I laughed then said,

"It's not a mess! I really like it down, wait can I try something?" he looked at me and I moved my hands to his hair. I pulled bits of his hair downwards over his forehead. I stared at it for a bit and then grinned at George.He looked back at the mirror then at me.