Chapter 2- Do You Want To Know a Secret

I woke up at nine o'clock, I stretched and flung myself out of bed. I knew I was going to see George again today and I was very excited! I had to look okay for him. I walked to the my wardrobe and got some clothes out for me to try on. I tried on each piece of clothing and decided on a t-shirt tucked into my skirt. I then went into the bathroom and sorted my face and hair out. I put on my eyeliner and mascara in my usual way and let my brown hair down, I was ready to see George.

I went downstairs and looked at the time, it was only ten o'clock I have plenty of time. My parents weren't home again, this is okay I don't really want to explain where I'm going. I sat in the kitchen and made myself some toast. When I had finished eating I went into the living room and played music on my record player while I waited for George. Jailhouse rock played through the house. I heard a knock on the door. It must be George! He had come a little early then expected. I stopped the record player and walked to the door. I made sure I was ready then opened the door to see a tall, dark haired, cute George there. He looked me up and down and just smiled really cutely. This made me blush a bit and smile.

"'Ello, are you ready?" he said grinning.

"Yes! Let's go," I replied.

He grabbed my hand and walked me out of my house and to Georges.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked George.

"Well we can go to my house then I have a surprise!" he answered happy with himself.

"Oh! What is it?" I say trying to get an answer out of him.

"Nope, You'll have to see,"

"Ughh," I moaned jokingly making George laugh.

We arrived at Georges house, it was quite small but cosy. It looked cute. He walked me to the door and then stopped before walking in.

"Hey um Michelle?" George asked a bit nervous.

"Yeah George?" I replied.

"Um my Mum is going to be in and well.. she is embarrassing.."

"Oh! It's fine! Haha I was worried what you was going to say! I understand," I smiled to George warmly.

He smiled back which made him feel better, and also me. He opened the door to his house and I could smell baking. I saw a woman in the kitchen. I thought it must of been George's mum.

"Oh hello, who's this nice young lady?" she kindly said. She was a very kind lady I could tell already.

"This is Michelle," he replied smiling.

"Ah is this your girlfriend George?"

I couldn't help myself but laugh, I knew George was being embarrassed by his mother, just as he'd said.

"Okayy, Michelle let's go upstairs shall we?" George quickly said making me laugh even more.

"Hey wait! I just made some cookies!" his mother quickly shouted.

That stopped George in his tracks. He slowly walked down the stairs again and ran into the kitchen, grabbed loads of cookies and running back up the stairs. I could not stop laughing it was hilarious. His mum rolled her eyes in a jokingly way. I made my way upstairs and looked for George which wasn't too hard as there were a trail of cookies on the floor.

"Oh my god George you love your cookies don't you!" i said jokingly.

"Yess," he replied making me chuckle a bit.

I walked into a room which I had guessed was his bedroom and he was laid on his bed with quite a lot of cookies with him. I giggled again. I laid next to him. He continued to eat his cookies, he held up one towards me.

"They're really good."

I took it and took a bite, he was right they were great. I smiled to George and carried on eating my cookie. It didn't take him long to eat all of the cookies! After we had finished he grabbed his guitar from the corner of his room. I love his guitar, it's perfect. He sat back on the bed and put the guitar in his lap and started playing a tune. I quite like this tune although I had never heard of it before. He started singing it made me melt inside. His accent is adorable. The lyrics were perfect too.

"Listen
Do you want to know a secret
Do you promise not to tell
Woahh closer
Let me whisper in your ear
Say the words you long tohearr
I'm in love with you.."

He played with accuracy and never took his eyes off the guitar.He was such a good guitar player! When he had finished he moved his guitar to his side and I gave a massive smile to him and said,

"That was perfect George!"

"Do you think so?" George had a small smirk on his face.

"Yes!"

"Haha, I wrote it this morning, it means a lot to me. I wrote it about this girl."

Oh my god. This made me feel so stupid.

"We only met last night, and she we met at the cavern."

Oh my god.. is this me?

"She is gorgeous, and we danced through the night."

I'm blushingg

"And her name is Michelle," he smirked.

Oh my god, George had just written a song about me, and he said he loved me.

I flung myself to George and I hugged him. He rested his head in the space between my neck and shoulders. I moved out and his hands were at my waist. I was staring at his dark brown, dreamy eyes. He looked into mine, then looked at my lips. He moved towards me until his lips touched mine. He gave me a sweet but kinda wet kiss. I could feel myself blushing. When we pulled away i was smiling like mad. He was too. This moment felt so perfect. He laid back onto the bed and opened his arms out, I laid down onto his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. We cuddled for what seemed like forever but I didn't care, as long as I was with George it didn't matter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~