Chapter 25- Home Again and What?

||Michelles POV||

~1 week later~

Ughhh

I'm soo bored. I really have taken George and the lads for granted, they have done so much for me. Well George mostly has anyway. George has given me friends, confidence, my own songs, and a job. I love George very much. I need to tell him that, he is an amazing person.

It's snowing outside, it's winter time. It's close to Christmas, I hope I don't have to spend Christmas alone..

I'm at home in the living room, and guess what I'm doing? I'm playing the guitar. That's all I've really done lately. I haven't heard from the lads in a long time now and I'm very worried. I hope they are okay. I hope they haven't got into trouble.. They wouldn't do that.

I heard the door clang. LETTER BOX.

I ran over to the corridor and to the door and saw a letter on the floor. I picked it up and looked at the envelope.

"The Kaiserkeller, Hamburg, Germany"

It's the lads! About time too.. I ripped open the envelope right away and took out it's contents. I had one piece of paper in my hand and it read:

"Dear Michelle,

Hey it's Paul, sorry we haven't written to you in a while.. I am truly sorry. But I hope what I'm about to tell you makes it better! We are coming back!! We are coming back on friday 5th december. We will come back on the ferry, if you like you could come to the docks to meet us? We will arrive home at about 12 ish.

I can't wait to see you again! It's been so long! I'll see you then,

From

Paul x"

Wait.. they are coming back!! It's early!! Yes!! I jumped up in excitement. I must have looked a right loony, but no one is around so it doesn't matter. Yes! Finally, I've waited so long! And they are coming home! I will see George again!! Wait.. when will they come back? 5th of december.. that's today?

Today??

Today!!

Oh my god. I looked down at myself and saw my pyjamas. I think I should get ready. Oh my gosh, today I will see George again! It's been three months without my Georgie and I will finally be with him again. It's 10 o'clock now, I better get ready. I rush up the stairs into my room and search through my wardrobe for some nice clothes. I pull out my high waisted tight jeans and a white t-shirt and put them on. After I've got changed I go over to the mirror to sort my face out. I put on my eyeliner and mascara, I try to look the best I can for when I see George again. Then I do my hair, when I've done I go back downstairs.

I look out the window and see the snow falling lightly on the ground. It looks really cold out there, I pick up Georges leather jacket he gave me and I pop it on. I love this jacket so much. It still faintly smells of him. I still can't believe I will be seeing George again!

The time is only 11 o'clock I still have a lot of time. I lay on the couch and stare at the ceiling. I think about in one hours time I will meet George. I keep going on about this, but seriously. This is the best thing in the world. It's been forever (three months) since I've seen George and now I finally get to see him again!

I feel something digging into me in my jacket pocket. I've never felt that before, I think to myself, "That's strange," I go through my pocket and find a folded piece of paper. I unfold it and read it. I realise what it is, it's Pauls lyrics he wrote.. for me. I feel awkward when I read it. It's really cute but.. I just feel strange and not right. Does he still like me? He's given hints every so often but.. he can't still can he? I'm with George, he should just move on. Anyway, didn't George give it back to Paul? Paul would be annoyed if he lost it. I fold the paper back up and place it back in the pocket.