Chapter 11- The Lake

Oh my god 210 reads :'))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michelle POV

I can't believe this has just happened...

Why would George think I like Paul, I will never like Paul. I love George. He really does care about me. He even cried, in front of me. He said I was the best thing that had ever happened to him. Why would I just leave George for Paul? I would never do that, George must really care for me if he would just want me to be happy. No, I want George and no one else. I think I proved myself then that I do really love George.

We are walking to the lake now, it's lucky I got changed in time.. I'm wearing flower pattern dress that go down just before my knee. George had got changed earlier too, he was wearing his usual type style but he looked better somehow. We are holding hands while we walk down the streets to the lake. Every so often I would look at George, thinking how lucky I am to have him. Wait, are we actually going out? Hm, I don't know. I'd like to think we are. We've never actually said anything like 'girlfriend' or 'boyfriend'. He has said he has loved me quite a few times, does that mean we are going out?

We have got to the gates of where the lake will be, George opened it and let me through first. What a gentleman. It made me giggle how he did that. He bowed down, made a funny face and moved his arm towards the gate as if I was a someone really important. I laughed at walked through onto the field. George followed and then walked beside me again, he slipped his arm behind my back and wrapped it around my waist. I looked up at George and he looked down on me. I looked into his dreamy dark brown eyes, I could feel myself getting lost in them. I knew there was no other place I would rather be than with George. I couldn't control my face for some reason, I started swooning. I must of looked a right weirdo. George made a cute smile and leaned closer to me, he rested his nose on to mine then moved away. We continued walked through the long grass til we got to the lake. We stopped when we reached the lake. We just stood there looking at the view. The view was beautiful, I don't mind looking at these kind of things. I like the silence, and the calmness. George does too, I think he does this a lot. He is a very peaceful person. When I had finished looking at the lake I looked back up at George, he looked as if he was lost in the view and his thoughts. I don't know if he was looking at the view or just daydreaming, he may have something on his mind.

He turned away from the lake and faced me. I turned to face him too, he wrapped both of his arms around me quite tight. My face was in Georges chest and I wrapped my arms around his waist. I don't know exactly why we was doing this but it was nice, it was like he didn't want to let me go. I didn't want to go either. I wanted to stay in his arms forever. He let me move away, realising how long he had actually had me in his arms. I wasn't bothered though. I sat on the grass in front of the lake, and patted a spot next to me to say to George sit down. He sat down and we started talking about things in our life. We talked about everything that had happened in our life, I explained my life story and he explained his. It was very random but we can talk about anything so it didn't feel awkward. Then we started talking about all the funny and embarrassing things that had happened in our lives. George's experiences were so funny, I couldn't stop laughing. I think I may of died during that conversation. I made George laugh too, his laugh is so cute. The way he would lay on the grass laughing and rolling around made me laugh even more.

I laid on the grass and stared at the sky. George laid next to me and stared at the sky too. Well that's what I thought until after a while of staring a the sky I looked at George, and he was staring at me. I blushed and realised he was staring at me the whole time. He started smirking and I gently pushed him,

"You're doing it again," he said with a cheeky grin.

"I know I am, and I can't help it," I replied trying to hide my face with my hands. I felt two hands on mine and pull them away from my face. I looked to see George closer to me.

"I want to see your beautiful face," I really couldn't control my face now, I probably looked like a tomato. I smiled a bit embarrassed then rolled over so he couldn't see my face anymore. He moved closer to me again and tried to roll me over but I stayed put. He ended up sitting on me to see my face.

"Aaah!" I shouted.

"Can I see your face now?" he asked leaning in closer as if to kiss me, but before he could I pushed him playfully and he fell off of me and rolled on to the grass. He didn't stop rolling though, he started rolling down a hill. I sat up and watched him roll down the long hill.

"Aaaaahh..." i heard him say as he rolled down. I couldn't stop laughing. I got up and ran down the hill after him. When he had finally stopped rolling he was laid on his back. He folded his arms then looked at me, he had a serious face on. I laughed and said,

"Sorryyy," I got on my knees to where George was, his face turned to a smirk then stretched his arms out. I thought he wanted a hug so I moved closer but instead he somehow rolled me over laying me on the grass and he was on top of me. How he managed to do this I don't know.

"Can I finish what I wanted to do before I was rudely interrupted?" he said with a grin on his face.

"Haha, I don't see why not," he leaned in closer and kissed me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him a bit closer to me. I put my hands through his gelled hair, messing it up slightly. I smiled in the kiss, and I felt George smile too. He pulled away, but was still incredibly close to me. We stared into each others eyes for a few seconds then he said,

"Michelle?"

"George?"

"Um, you know, I do really love you," I smiled uncontrollably, and replied,

"Yes I do, and I do too," he smiled after I said this too.

"W-Would you like.. to be my girlfriend?" I made a really teethy smile and I remembered earlier when I was thinking if we were going out and it made me feel so happy. Knowing that George does really want me to be his girlfriend makes me so happy... I can't explain it. George was waiting for an answer but instead I pulled him closer from the back of his neck and gave him a really long kiss. When we pulled away his face was really red. It made me smile and I said,

"Does that answer your question?" he grinned, kissed me on the lips quickly then said,

"Yes," he got up then held out his hand for me to get up. I took his hand then got up. Still holding my hand he asked,

"Would you like a bag of chips?" I laughed at the randomness, and said,

"Yes!" I pushed my face into the space between neck and shoulder. He rested his head onto mine then we started walking off to the chippy. I kept my big smile on my face the whole time.

I was George Harrisons girlfriend now and I didn't want anything to change that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

c:

This is like an imagine :))

I tried to make it cute but it might be really rubbish I'm sorry :L

Please vote and comment what you think :))

Thank you for reading :D