Chapter 10- Papers

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULIEE :)))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Georges POV

I woke up on someone elses bed. I looked around the room and realised where I was. I remembered what had happened the night before. I looked next to me and I saw Michelle asleep under the covers. I moved closer to her and wrapped my arm around her waist. I looked at Michelle, she really doesn't understand how beautiful she is. The way her hair falls perfectly, the freckles on her nose, her ocean blue eyes what made me fall in love with her the very first time I met her. She is so perfect in every way, I cannot explain how much I am in love with her. I only met her a couple days ago and she's making me go crazy.. I do really love her. I really want to make her mine, I think I'll try ask her today. I want to make it really special for her. I thought about what I would be doing today and I remembered about Paul and his 'illness'. I thought maybe I would go see him today to check on him, see if he really is ill. I carried on looking at Michelle's beautiful face. I hope she wouldn't find this creepy. How could I not look at her, she is too beautiful. I noticed her waking up, I could feel a grin forming on my face. I couldn't control it, Knowing I have Michelle near me just makes me so happy inside. She looked up at me and she smiled, she is so cute, then she made a worried face.

"Oh you stayed here all night, do you want to get some clothes?" she asked really caringly. I love how caring she is for others.

"I will soon, I'll be okay. I want to stay with you," I said back. I saw her cheeks turn red, god I love it when she blushes. She made a really tired grin. I started shivering, I think it was because I never went under the covers that night. I didn't want to go under and make Michelle feel uncomfortable. She noticed my shivering and said,

"You can get in you know." I grinned and got under the covers.  Michelle shuffled up closer to me making me feel warmer already. I wrapped my arm around her again and she rested her head on my chest. We stayed like this for a while, I didn't want to leave but I knew i had to sometime because I needed some new clothes. I started whispering to Michelle, I didn't want to ruin the peacefulness of the silence.

"Hey Michelle, you know today would you like to go out somewhere? Like the lake?" when I asked this I sounded a bit shaky. I guess I was worried to what the answer would be. I heard her whisper back,

"I'd love to," I heard the smile in her voice. It made me grin massively.

"Great! Would you like to go at 3?"

"Yeah okay,"

"I'll get going in a sec, to get changed and stuff and I might go check on Paul you know to see if his 'illness' is any better,"

"Haha okay, I'll get ready for tonight. Can you tell me if Paul is okay?" Awh she is caring again.

"Haha of course," I gave her a kiss on the forehead and starting moving away. I was about to walk out the door but I felt that wasn't a good enough good bye. I ran back in her room and kissed her on the lips, she was a bit surprised but she kissed me back. She giggled after,

"Goodbye,"

"Goodbye."

I walked out the room and waved before I completly left the room. I walked downstairs and out the house. I walked home and got ready for today, I wanted to look good for tonight. I wanted to say it was a date but I'm too shy. What if she just rejected me? I got changed into my usual look but a bit better (hopefully). I walked out my house and headed for Pauls. I don't reallyy understand why he is being so weird. He can tell me can't he? I'm his best mate. We tell each other everything. Something really is bothering him I can tell, I'll get it out of him in the end. I try thinking of what could be wrong but it doesn't all make sense, why can't he tell me?