Chapter 22-What Have I Done?

||Georges POV||

~1 month later~

I woke up with a banging headache. I held my hand to my forehead, and tried to open eyes. I squinted but it made my head hurt even more. It made me feel dizzy, ugh how much did I drink last night? I made a groan and rolled over trying to get back to sleep.

I felt someone start shaking me, ugh just leave me alone.

"George, George. Get up," I didn't move. I just made another groaning noise. "George, seriously. We need to talk."

I turned around to face Paul, I squinted so I could just see his face.

"What?" I said. Paul looked at me seriously.

"Do you remember anything about last night?" I tried to think but it made my head hurt even more. I felt sick suddenly, I ran out of bed into the bathroom. I started to throw up in the toilet. Paul came up behind me and held his hand on my back. I tried to think even more about last night, this was all I could remember:

**Flash back from the night before**

We were on our break from playing at the kaiserkeller for a bit. I walked over to the bar and sat on a stool. There were lots of people in the club today, this means more dodgy people. Strippers were doing their thing on the stage, I feel really depressed lately. I haven't seen Michelle in over a month now. I really miss her, a lot. I need her with me but I still have four months till I can come home.

I needed something to help me through, I started to order drinks. I didn't stop though, after each drink I would order another. The bar woman didn't seem to care anyway. I carried on drinking.

**End of flashback**

That's all I could remember, the rest of the night was a blur. I must have been really drunk..

"Do you not remember anything?" Paul asked again. I shook my head.

"I remember playing at the kaiserkeller then drinking. That's all," Paul looked at the ground then back at me.

"You've got yourself into a big mess mate."

What have I done? I can't remember anything.. was it something really bad?

"W-What have I done?" I asked feeling scared now. It's horrible not knowing something you've done. Paul opened his mouth but didn't say anything, he looked back at the ground.

"Paul!" I said worriedly. He looked me in the eyes. What he said to me was not what I expected at all.

What have I done?

~

:O

Suspense :')

Sorry this was short, I've been wanting to write this for ages :)

Thank you for reading (: