Chapter 30- Brian and Ritchie

||Michelles POV||

I woke up with something covering my face. I made a little tired groan and tried to push it away, but I failed as it was big and hard. I opened my eyes fully and realised I had just tried to push George's chest out of my face. He groaned a little but kept snoring after. I smiled to myself knowing that I have George, I guess I was just used to him not being in my bed anymore. But we wasn't in my bed, we were in our den. I grinned and looked around.

"What are you grinning at?" George's deep tired voice made me jump as I wasn't expecting it. He was asleep a second ago. I looked at George and his eyes were closed, I was confused for a second but then I saw a smile appearing on his face and he started to laugh. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Oh, it doesn't matter," I replied.

"Alright then, morning love," I don't know why but every time he says 'love' it makes me feel tingly inside. He stretched out his arms and wrapped them around me pulling me closer to him. "I'm so happy I'm here with you." I blushed and he smirked.

"Me too, I missed you y'know," I replied.

"I've missed you more," before I could say anything else he moved closer to me and kissed my lips. I kissed him back and when he pulled away he rested his head back on the pillow and stared into my eyes. I blushed and smiled at him. He smiled too, he lifted his hand to my face and pushed a piece of hair that was covering my face behind my ear. He cupped my cheek with his hand and stroked it with his thumb. This gave me a fuzzy feeling inside. I felt like George really did want me and he meant everything he said to me. He opened his mouth to let out his words.

"I really hope that we do stay together, I don't want to lose you. I am really, really sorry for what I did," he said this so sweetly and sensitively. He always knows the right things to say, he is so sweet. He's perfect.

"Me too, you don't have to keep apolo-" I was interrupted.

"No, I did something really bad. It hurt you, and I don't ever want to hurt you. I don't like it when I see you cry, and I don't want you to cry because of me. I am so so sorry," he pushed his nose against mine. I really am so lucky to have George.

"I love you," I whispered. He smiled which made me smile. He squeezed me then pecked my lips. "So, shall we make a promise?" I said and he nodded.

"No secrets, we tell each other everything. No matter what," he nodded again.

"Yes, I promise," he replied. We both gave one nod and grinned at each other. I notice George gaze off somewhere and then look back at me.

"How do you like our den?" he asked. I laughed and said,

"I love it! It's surprisingly comfy," he chuckled.

"Aha, I like it in here too. We should do this more often," he smirked and I agreed.

"What do you want to do today then?" he asked. I thought about it then said,

"We haven't been to the cavern together for ages, shall we go?"

"Yeah, sounds good!" I sat up in the den and pushed the covers off me. I turned around and saw George still in the same position.

"Are we getting up?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Oh please can we stay a bit longer in here?" he gave me puppy dog eyes and I shook my head.

"No, come o- ahh!" I was pulled backwards and layed back down on the covers. He wrapped his arms around me tight so there was no way of me escaping. I laughed and tried to push on his chest. He had a smirk on his face and he said,