CHAPTER 2

While I try to calm myself I hear voices coming right outside of the door. I just can't believe that girl!

First, she humiliates me in front of her friends and now she's coming to annoy me more with her fucking presence. I just can't help it! I need to stop fucking crying right now or else I am screwed because she is going to find me.

I shut up and listen to try and recognize the voices. Oh my god, is that Nathan? And who is he talking to?

''Do you think she's in there?'' probably Nathan asks.

''Dude, think like a girl. Where would you go? I would try to kill myself in there.'' the other voice says.

Wait, I know this voice. That can't be...

''Luke?'' I call out surprised as he opens the door.

''BETH, OH THANK GOD YOU'RE OKAY'' Nathan squeels relieved.

''I told you she was in there'' Luke says trying to enlighten the depressing atmosphere but it's not working.

''Yeah, you'd try to kill yourself in here if you were a girl.'' I say teasing him and make him smile.

That smile kills me. His huge dimples appear and I just notice how attractive he is when he's smiling from ear to ear. Beth, stop thinking like that!!

Nathan looks at us as I smile back to Luke. They help me get up from the floor. Then it just hit me.

''Um.. Guys, I don't want to worry you but this is the girls' bathroom."

''So?''  Nathan and Luke answer at the same time.

''So, if you get caught you'll be suspended and that will be my fault!" I turn to Luke."PS, I don't think your girlfriend would like you being around me'' I say.

I know it is awkward and stupid and immature but I have to comment Luke and Miranda dating.

He raises an eyebrow at me and what he says shocks me.

''Girlfriend? What girlfriend?'' the surprise is obvious in his voice.

''You and Miranda!" I say in a 'duh' tone. "The whole school knows it." I am getting a little confused and so is he.

''The whole school? What the fuck are you talking about? I can't stand Miranda! How about dating her!"

I freeze. What?

''B-but Miranda runs around t-telling everyone that you guys are dating." I shutter.

Luke looks at me with a 'wtf' expression drawn on his face.

''I knew she was crazy and that she was flirting with me but not that! Oh god.. I guess me and Miranda need to have a chi-chat''.

Nathan, who is watching everything, thinks it would be a nice time to interrupt us.

''Now let's get your pretty face cleaned. Thank God you weren't wearing much make-up'' he says to me and he calls Luke to help him.

When I look at the mirror I see a really ugly girl, with red eyes and sticky stains under her eyes. Wow, I really look horrible.

''No you don't.'' Luke says.

''Huh?'' I ask.

''You don't look horrible. You look perfect.'' he says making me blush.

Did I say that out loud?

I try to hide my face in my hands but he just grabs them and pulls them away. I can't do anything else than just look up to him and smile.

Nathan pretends to cough from annoyance.

''Are Juliet and Romeo ready to leave the toilets? You know, somebody could get in here any minute''.

I roll my eyes at him. I said the exact same thing a moment ago and he replied with a "so?".

Both Luke and I look away and blush. I walk outside to see if there was anyone is looking and motion them to get out.

Then it happened. All the three of us burst into laughter. We gain many stares and of course Miranda's was one of them but none of us seems to care enough to stop laughing.

-------------------------------------

Ended nicely, huh? Well, I'm glad you're reading this. Please comment and tell me if you like it. If you don't comment it too I like knowing how it is going. Thank you all. Love ya!! xoxox ;-)