CHAPTER 7

Okay, chapter 7 already. I really hope you like the story so far. Thanks for reading. Love you all.
-------------------------------------
Luke has just left my house. He kept on asking me about what happened but I couldn't tell him. And, even if I could what was I suppose to tell him.

-flashback-

''Don't you have anywhere else to be?''

''Nice to see you too, Morgan.''

''Do you want something specific or you'll just stand there allowing me to admire you?''

''Back off, yeah?''

''What are you talking about?''

''Like you don't know.''

''Okat, so lets make this simple so your tiny brain can get all this. Back off from Luke, stop hanging out with him. Do you understand me?''

''First, if my brain is tiny then what? Yours doesn't exist? And second, you can't tell me who to hang out with, okay? So, no. NO. N-O. Do you understand?''

''You have no hope with him. You actually thought he wants to be your friend? Or what? More?'' she laughs. "Oh my god, I knew you were stupid but not that much. So why don't you back off and let people who actually have a hope with him hang out with him?''

''And you think you have a hope? Okay, girl, you may like to reduce your ego a bit because it covers the whole place.''

''Okay, look, I didn't want to take this too far but you leave me no other choice.'' she says as she puts her phone in my face.

-end of flashback-

Where did she find that? I thought that video was destroyed. What video you're probably wandering.

I was five. We were about to perform a play for Christmas with school. I was super nervous and when I'm nervous I feel like I need to piss but I didn't have time. So as soon as we got to the scene and it was my turn to speak, it happened. 

And now Miranda has a video of me pissing on myself. And she will show it to the whole school if I don't stop talking to Luke.

How did my life end up like that?

Since I have nothing else to do I'm calling Nathan.

''Hey, Beth!'' he says excited.

''Hey.'' I reply sadly.

''What's wrong? Didn't the whole ' let's study together with Luke' end up well?'' he asks.

''No, that went perfect.'' I smile only at the thought of Luke.

''Then, what's bothering you?''

Great, now I have Nathan worrying too. Luke wasn't enough.

I can't hold back my tears and start sobbing.

''B-Beth? What's going on? You're freaking me out!''

''N-nothing. I-it's just M-Miranda.'' I manage to say.

''That girl is unbelievable!'' he says in frustration. ''Hold on, I'm coming over''.

And with that he hangs up before I even try to prevent him from coming.
Five minutes later, there's a knock on my door.

I open the door and fall into Nathan's arms.

''Shhh. It's going to be ok. You're going to be okay.'' he tries to comfort me.

''No, N-Nathan, i-it's not g-gonna be okay.'' I keep on crying as we head upstairs to my room.

''Why? What happened? Luke told me you something was wrong, but I didn't believe him.'' he says confused.

Just by Nathan mentioning Luke's name, I cry harder.

''It's something with him, isn't it?''

I nod and try to calm down.

''M-Miranda. S-she has t-that video o-of me a-at the Christ-mas play.''

I don't cry anymore, but I keep on sobbing.

''The video where you-'' he tries to say but I cut him off.

''Y-yeah, that o-one. And she's threatening me.''

''What?'' he yells in disbelief.

''I must stop talking to Luke, or else the video will be post online.'' I whisper.

''That bitch! Don't worry we''ll work it out, yes?'' he whispers back.

''Luke and I are working together in the physics project. I can't just not talk to him then.''

''I'll talk to Luke. He'll understand.''

''No, don't tell him. I don't want him to know. He'll just make things worse.''

''If you want it that way. I'm here, you know. I'll always be.''

''I know, Nathan. Thanks for everything you've done so far. You were always there for me, helping me with my issues.'' I don't know why I'm telling all this to him. I just feel like it.

''No problem, Beth. And you're not the only one with issues.'' he laughs.
And with that, I fall asleep in his arms.