CHAPTER 11

Chapter 11 already. Okay, hope you enjoy.
-------------------------------------

''B, come on wake up. It's school time.''

''Just five more minutes, mum.'' I mumble.

''Okay, you're not a morning person for sure, but I don't think I look like your mum.'' Luke chuckles.

''Luke?'' I ask yawning.

''Yeap.'' he says popping the 'p'. ''Are you ever gonna get up? We have school, ya know.''

I can tell he's kinda irritated.

''Sorry.'' I say without moving.

''Okay, that was it. I'm tired of waiting for you to get your lazy ass up.'' he growls.

''Whatever Luke.'' I reply not even bothering to open my eyes.

''Luke, put me down'' I yell.

''Not until you wake up.'' he yells back.

''I'm so up right now.'' I keep on yelling.

''We'll see about that'' he says while laughing devilishly.

''Luke what are you d-''

I was cut by cold water running down my face and clothes. I look up and relise that he's put me in the shower.

''Luke, you're so fucking dead right now.'' I say trying to hide a smile.

''What was I supposed to do?'' he laughs.

~~

''This is such a nice way to wake up.'' Calum laughs.

We're at school with the guys and Nathan. I'm done of being afraid of Miranda posting the video. I was five? Yeah, so? I did IT on me. While I was five. Big deal. The best thing ever is that nothing can become worse. I'm already the biggest nerd ever and l've got Nathan and the guys. Looks like Nathan told Calum about the video and he's more than willing to help me in any case no matter what.

''I know, right?'' I reply.

''Okay, that doesn't explain why Luke's hair is wet.'' Ashton says.

''Oh, I accidently spilled a bottle of water on him.'' I laugh.

''I'm sure about that one.'' Luke chuckles as he tries to dry his still wet hair.

I chuckle too but then I notice Miranda looking at me.

''Hey, is there anything wrong with her?'' Michael asks.

''No, it's nothing. She's just really getting on my nerves.'' I say trying to hide my anxiety.

''It will be fine, relax. Even if she puts it online we're here.'' Calum whispers in my ear.

''Thanks, Cal.'' I smile.

~~

The first three classes are over and no sign of Miranda.

''What didn't you understand?'' I hear a voice from behind me.

''Fuck off Miranda. I don't even care about the video. Do you want to post it? Go ahead. You don't? Then, don't. Okay? Now leave me in peace because you hurt my eyes.'' I snap.

''You think that he's gonna be there for you? Your reputation is already as precious as my dog's leftovers. If I post it you will have nothing left. Your life will become a living hell and your friends won't be there to help you. Nobody will. So, you'd better start watching your back Morgan.'' she says and leaves me there all alone.