CHAPTER 14

I updated finally. Sorry guys but I was studying really hard so I didn't have much time to write. And sorry if it sucks I keep on thinking about exams. Okay, enjoy.
-------------------------------------

Luke and I were kissing. Oh my God. We were kissing. His lips feels so soft on mine. But it's wrong. So so wrong. What if Miranda finds out? We're both screwed then.

I pull back quickly.

''God, Luke I'm so sorry. I- I wasn't thinking. I'm so sorry.'' I apologize.

''No, I'm sorry. I kissed you.'' he says.

I can tell he's disappointed.

''And I kissed you back. I'm sorry. This was a mistake.I shouldn't have left you-'' I tell him but he cuts me off.

''Don't be sorry. It's my fault. It shouldn't have happened and it's not gonna happen again.'' he says.

''Nobody must never know about this. Especially at school.'' I look at him.

''It's gonna be our little secret. Plus, we're dead if they knew. And if Miranda finds out we're dead.'' he smiles.

''So, no one ever finds out.'' I tell him.

''No one ever finds out.'' he puts his pinky in the air to make the deal.

''Deal.'' I cross my pinky with his and we both laugh.

''You're such a child Morgan.'' he says with the 'I'm a serious person' look on his face.

''I'm the child?'' I pretend to be offended. ''You put you're pinky up for the deal.'' I sass him.

''Yeah, but you were the one who agreed.'' he talks back.

''You are the biggest child ever, Hemmings, I swear.'' I defend.

''What did you say?'' he asks in a threatening tone.

''Don't like repeating things, sorry.'' I pretend to be disappointed. 

''Is that so?'' threatens again.

''Yeah.'' I reply trying to keep a straight face.

'' You're gonna regret this.'' he warns me.

''And I'm sooo scared.'' I reply.

''You better be.'' he says while he lifts me of the ground and puts me in his shoulder.

''Luke you better put me down now or else...'' I yell.

''Or else what?'' he asks.

''Or else.. I don't know I haven't thought of that.'' I reply still in his shoulder.

He opens the front door of the house screaming a bye to his mum and walks out. Thank God we're both wearing shoes but still we were in pyjamas.

''Luke we're in pyjamas.'' I tell him.

''As a matter of fact, I'm aware of our situation.'' he tries to play it an adult due to our last fight on who was the biggest child.

''As a matter of fact, formal vocabulary does not negate the fact that you're walking through the roads with a girl on your shoulder.'' I mimic him and cause him to laugh and trip, so we almost fall.

''Luke Robert Hemmings, I swear the God if I fall down you die.'' I threaten him.

''Elisabeth Catherine Morgan relax, I'm not gonna fall.'' he says.

''Where are we going?'' I ask.

''Wrong question, strike one.'' he replies.

''Are we there yet?'' I ask again.

''Wrong question, strike too.'' he repeats.

''Will you put me down?'' I try one last time.

''Strike three, you're out.'' he repeats in the same tone as before.

''What's that suppo-'' I get cut off by Luke throwing me in the water. But I hold on of him so he falls in too.

''Luke, what the fuck?'' I yell as soon as I get out of the water.

Luke just sits there laughing.

''Surprise!'' he screams and throws his arms in the air.

I reply by splashing water in Luke's face.

''Hey, stop I can't see.'' he exclaims and grabs my wrists.

We both laugh and he pulls me closer so I won't splash him with more water.

He's crystal blue eyes were staring at mine. He leans in so we're kissing. Again. For the second time. In a lake. Where people crossing can see us.

I try to force myself to pull away again but I don't want to. Instead, he lifts me and I wrap my legs as he deepens the kiss. He licks my bottom lip. And then it's when I understood what we were doing.

I pull back quickly and unwrap my legs putting them down again.

This time we decide not to say anything. No apologies, no deals saying it's not gonna happen again, not anything like the first time. We just stood there for what seemed like forever looking at each other. Because we knew it was going to happen again. And it wouldn't be the last time.

-------------------------------------

Okay, that was it. Now the story is  just starting. Hope you liked it. I don't know when I'll upload again. I want to thank you all for reading. Take a Virtual hug. I love you so much guys.