EPILOGUE

http://www.wattpad.com/story/18743972-what-did-i-do-to-deserve-you 

The link to my other fanfic "What did I do to deserve you?" I want  to thank you all so much for reading this. I love you and I sent a huge hug to every single one of you individually. Enjoy the big ending. 

——————————————————————————————————-

-2 YEARS LATER-

"I do."

"I do."

Wedding? Yes. My wedding? No.

I mentioned about Jai's girlfriend, Barbara, and how much they love each other, right? Yeah, it's their big day. The day we got a scholarship to this big university was the day when he proposed her. And nobody thought about telling me. Anyway, the wedding is amazing. Barbara is so beautiful in her dress and I never expected to see Jai in a tax.

Now it's time for their first dance as a couple. It's such an amazing day. Although earlier he was crying and wishing dad was here. But now he's just so happy.

Okay back to the most important things. Luke and I graduated and 5 Seconds of Summer became a famous band. I began as a singer too but I turned into a song writter and now I'm helping them write their songs. Michael and Megan have a two-years-old daughter Mel and they're getting married next month. Calum and Stephanie are still together despite the fact that they went to different unoversities. Ashton's flirting Barbara's sister, Amy. Mark and Aaron turned out gay. And Nathan is forever single. Oh, yeah, and Miranda is at uni. No one knew it, but she was interested in writing as well, so it kind of came like a shock when she told us she got into Juliard.

"B? Can I talk to you for a sec?" Luke asks.

"Yeah, sure." I stand from the table the guys and I are sitting to follow him.

He takes my hand and leads me outside.

"I love you." he says as we sit on a bench right outside the celebration.

It's too quiet in here. You can't hear anything from the noise in there.

"Why so suddenly?" I laugh to myself.

"Beth." he looks me in the eyes. "Life is so sort. And you only live once."

"YOLO." I laugh. Where is this going?

"And you have to live this one and only life next to the person you love. Elizabeth Catherine Morgan, you've changed my life completely since you sat behind me in Maths."

he knees to the ground and pulls out a tiny box. "So, will you marry me?"

I'm at a complete loss of words. I realise that I haven't answer in a long time when he stands up and looks at me saying "forget it".

"Yes Luke. I'd love to marry you." I say and he hugs me tightly.

"You didn't say anything and I thought I made a mistake." he says relieved.

"Asking me to marry you? It's definitely a mistake."

———————————————-

Not good but I couldn't come up with anything else.

Anyway, we all know what happens next. They get married, have children and stuff. And the same goes for the others. Sorry but it's like 5 in the morning so be happy I actually wrote something.

I want to thank you again and say how much I love you and please check out my other fanfic. The link is in the beginning of this chapter.

xoxox B-)