CHAPTER 6

Hey guys, so chapter 6. I'm so excited!!. Okay, hope you like it. Enjoy!! :-)
-------------------------------------

Ok, I don't want to admit it but hanging out with Luke is so fun. He jokes over nothing all the time. The other guys are great too. I'm closest to Calum so far, but I really like the other guys too. Now I see why Nathan likes them.

After what happened in physics class with Miranda and Luke she is nowhere to be found. She hasn't even approached me since then and school is almost over. Looks like Luke did hurt her huge ego. I bet she doesn't even like him. She's just around him for fame. I mean, dude, we're in high school. Fame here counts as much as um.. oxygen?

Whatever, I was at my locker literally throwing my books at my bag when somebody shut my locker closed. I turn around only to see Miranda with an evil smile on her face.

''Don't you have anywhere else to be?'' I ask her rudely. I actually enjoy being rude to her for some unknown reason.

''Nice to see you too, Morgan.'' she says.

Okay, what's going on? Why can't she leave me alone for one fucking time in her life?

''Do you want something specific or you'll just stand there allowing me to admire you?''

I didn't just said that, did I?

Then her evil smile dissapears.

''Back off, yeah?'' she says.

''What are you talking about?''

Okay, now I'm confused.

''Like you don't know.'' she replies.

''Um, NO?'' I exclaim.

Thank god there's nobody else in the building.

''Ok, so lets make this simple so your tiny brain can get all this. Back off from Luke, stop hanging out with him. Do you understand me?'' she talks to me like I'm an idiot or something.

''First, if my brain is tiny then what? Yours doesn't exist? And second, you can't tell me who to hang out with, okay? So, no. NO. N-O. Do you understand?''

Who does she think she is? Telling me who to hang out with?

''You have no hope with him. You actually thought he wants to be your friend? Or what? More?'' she laughs. "Oh my god, I knew you were stupid but not that much. So why don't you back off and let people who actually have a hope with him hang out with him?''

Okay this has gone way to far.

''And you think you have a hope? Okay, girl, you may like to reduce your ego a bit because it covers the whole place.''

Whoa, I can't believe I just said that.

She seems to have been getting really mad.

''Okay, look, I didn't want to take this too far but you leave me no other choice.'' she says as she puts her phone in my face.

Oh no. NO NO NO NO. This isn't possible. Tell me I'm dreaming.

~~

I quickly throw my stuff in my bag and run. As far as possible from her, from school, from everyone.

''Beth? Beth! BETH!''  Luke runs behind me.

Fuck. I told him to wait so we can go to my place and study together. And now he's running behind me. While Miranda is still in the building. Great!

Looks like I'm not running fast enough. He grabs my wrist and makes me face him.

''B, what's going on? You say you wanna study with me and now you're just running away?'' Luke says a bit annoyed.

''Just let go of me!'' I exclaim.

''Not until you tell me what the fuck is going on. What happened in there?'' he practically yells at me.

The tears I've been holding all this time are falling.

''I just can't. Not here, not now.'' I whisper.

''B, I'm- I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you cry.'' he whispers too now.
''It's not your fault. Don't worry. Just bad things keep on happening to me.'' I cry out as he pulls me in a hug.

''Can we just go now, please?'' I beg him.

The other guys are gone. There was no point in waiting for me since I was going with Luke.

''Okay.'' he says as we start walking towards my house.

-------------------------------------
Okay, so guys, here's another update. Please comment or/and vote to tell me what you think. Even if that's negative. Okay thanks!! Love you all!
xoxox