CHAPTER 17

School. Not as tragic as I thought eventually. I have the guys and all these new friends and Nathan and now Megan is one of my friends too. Wow, for a completely antisocial human being I've done pretty good. Not to mention my boyfriend. Sorry, but I can't help myself. It looks like he is the only one in this school that doesn't care about reputation.

Now we're at the cafeteria of the school having lunch.

''Yeah, it was pretty funny!'' Stephanie laughs.

''I know, right?'' I laugh too.

We were talking about Calum's face when he asked Steph out. Yeap, that's right. He finally found the courage to ask her out. So, Steph thought it would be nice if she took a photo of his face.

''Okay, fine we get it, I have a funny face when I'm nervous. Thank you, thank you. Can we talk about the two lovebirds there?'' Calum says looking at us.

Luke was just staring at me while I was trying to eat without laughing.

''Okay, bye.'' Luke stands up, obviously to avoid the conversation. ''See you in class babe.'' he leans and pecks my lips.

''Okay, see ya.'' I smile.

I turn around to see everyone looking at me.

''Babe?'' Nathan and Mark whisper at the same time and everyone burst into laughters as my cheeks were becoming more and more red.

''See you in music's guys.'' I stand up trying to avoid any eye contact with them because I was going to blush even more.

''Okay see you... Babe.'' Aaron says causing everyone to laugh again.

I just run out of there before anyone sees my red from embarrassment face. As I am crossing the hall and heading to my locker a hand grabs my waist and pushes me towards the lockers and kisses me passionately. It didn't took me much time to process what's going on.

''Luke what are you doing?'' I exclaim as soon as we pull away.

''Kissing my girl, obviously.'' he laughs and I try to hide my smile. He called me his girl.

''But we're at school.'' I say almost whispering afraid that we might get caught.

''And the halls are empty because everybody's eating food. But I don't want to eat food.'' he says and I look at him weirdly.

I took some time to understand what he meant by that and I blush as I laugh nervously.

But as we were about to kiss again the bell rings.

''I think we have to keep that one for later.'' I say and he smiles cheekily.

~~

''Okay, boys and girls, who's up for today?'' Mrs Stanford asks.

Me and Steph raise our hands at the same time so, apparently, we will have a duet.

''Elisabeth and Stephanie then. Would you like to sing something specific?''

We both nod no and she looks through her cds to find something.

''Okay, how about- let's see- what makes you beautiful by One Direction?''

Stephanie is ok with that and so am I. I'm starting regretting that but I have to do this. For Luke. For everything he has done. I look at him and he is already smiling, but then I see her. Sister of devil is an understatement for Miranda.

Don't think about her. Think about Luke. I look at him again and he sents me a blowing kiss.

The music starts and Stephanie sings first.