CHAPTER 18

Update yay!! Okay, enjoy!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking towards my locker in the almost empty halls.

''What the fuck was that?'' Miranda yells from behind.

''What was what?'' I ask her.

''Don't act like dump at me. You know exactly what I'm talking about.'' she quietens. And she's absolutely right. I know what she's talking about.

''With Luke? Oh yeah, he's my boyfriend now.'' I smile at her.

She's so angry that you'd think her eyes are gonna pop out of her head anny time soon.

''You know what? I tried to make you get away from him. I warned you about the video.'' she threatens me again.

''Guess what? I don't care about the video. Not anymore. Because I have something you don't have. Friends. Real friends that are gonna stand by me no matter what. But how would you know?'' I say and turn my back to her.

''I didn't say we're over!'' she yells again.

''I did.'' I say to her.

''What was all that about?'' Luke asks.

''What? How long have you been standing there?'' I ask him.

''Like, a lot. But I couldn't hear much. So the video, it was about me? She wanted you to get away from me? Why?'' he asks.

''I-I don't know.'' I sigh.

~~

''Students, I would like you all to come to the projection room as soon as possible. Miranda Hollister wants to show us something.''  the headmaster's voice says from the speakers.

I tense to the sound of those words.

''Babe, relax. We deleted the video.'' Luke says and squeezes my hand slightly.

''Yeah, and Meg made sure there's no copy.'' Calum says and Michael smiles to the sound of Megan. He really likes her.

''And even if there is, we're here.'' Michael says.

''And you're all gonna ruin your reputation.'' I point them all with my free hand.

''So?'' Ashton says. ''Reputation is so not important.''

''Seriously?'' I ask him.

''Um, yeah? Why does everyone think reputation is such a big deal?'' he asks.

''Because it is?'' I ask.

''Maybe. But you are more important.'' Luke smiles down at me.

''Thanks Luke.'' I say and go on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

''You missed.'' he says as he kisses my lips.

''Oh, come on, not again.'' Calum says and everyone from behind shrug.

''It's gonna be you someday Cal.'' I say to him and he smiles.

We enter the projection room and take our sheets. I think my heart is gonna bounce out of my chest as I see Miranda linking her phone with the computer.

''Okay, I want to thank you for coming. I promise that you won't regret watching this.'' she smiles as she spots me in the crowd.

And then she press ''play''.

-------------------------------------------------------------

So? Thanks for reading this. I love you all so much. Sorry if it sucks I wrote this when I woke up.

xoxox :-D